Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers-aromas.eu 2022 ? Reel or fake ?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Swedishguy
on Thu, 2 Jun 2022 at 18:11

Swedishguy said on Thu, 2 Jun 2022 at 18:11...

Have any of you ordered from poppers-aromas.eu in 2022? I have read that some people think they sell fake products, while others write that they sell real goods. They have a lot of good feedback on their site, but I do not know if I can trust them. Anyone with experience?

Anonymous said on Thu, 2 Jun 2022 at 18:26...

I bought 4 times from them in USA.....the last time, it was 5 dud bottles last November 2021. Never again....the lady who answers emails, didn't give a shit when I complained.

Chubbybear said on Thu, 2 Jun 2022 at 19:17...

I purchased from them in Jan 2022 here in the USA and was very happy with my purchase. They are the real deal. Unfortunately they can no longer accept payments from US based customers thru no fault of their own. 😭😭

SwissFribourg said on Fri, 3 Jun 2022 at 06:33...

Customer since 2017, 48 orders, lives in Switzerland, the products are all original. Real Amyl nitrite. All everest products are quality . There are always people who are slanderous, but on the whole of the reviews, 95 % of the customers are satisfied

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Fri, 3 Jun 2022 at 07:09...

Yes, they are a well known retailer. They sell products from one of the largest (and oldest) manufacturers. Yes, they are "reel"

Jack Cough said on Sun, 5 Jun 2022 at 03:32...

How do you get around the US ban???

Sniffing Jimmy said on Tue, 7 Jun 2022 at 22:01...

There is nothing on their website about a US ban. They ship to you under the guise of spa fragrances. US customs can't check every single package coming into the country. We are talking about millions upon millions of packages that arrive every day. I'm sure they flag shipments from time to time but most are probably under the radar and go unnoticed.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.