Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

canada-poppers.is

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Rich
on Thu, 19 May 2022 at 01:24

Rich said on Thu, 19 May 2022 at 01:24...

Has anyone in Canada tried ordering from canada-poppers.is?

Anonymous said on Thu, 19 May 2022 at 20:06...

not yet because the price isn't worth it. You can get 4 bottles for about $100 from the popper king. There are other deals but even their flat cost is $10 per bottle cheaper than canada-poppers.is. Ordering from Europe is not worth it for the fact that customs has blacklisted a ton of shippers for importing poppers and even if it makes it through it can take weeks and is often fake and dangerous products. Your best bet is to meet someone near the US border who will brig you in a bunch of bottles but that also can go bad if it is bulk from the same stale batch. It is funny because I com across as a shill for toronto poppers/ the popper king/ sub zero but they have been the only reliable source since 2014 when I was able to buy them from the love shop by straight up asking if they had poppers lmao.

Anonymous said on Wed, 25 May 2022 at 15:05...

THANKS for the info!

Gym said on Fri, 8 Jul 2022 at 15:51...

$35.00 CAD for a 10 ml bottle??!!

https://canada-poppers.is/product-category/jungle-juice/

canada-poppers.is prices are laughably outrageous. The only reason to buy from them is if you have "COMPLETE MORON" tattoo'd across your forehead.

RickRoss said on Tue, 6 Jun 2023 at 01:06...

Yeah. They are legit. But expensive AF. Never tried Popperking though.

amy said on Wed, 8 Nov 2023 at 08:37...

they're really shitty - most improfessional customer service, they refuse to refund their lost order despite it being weeks past its arrival date - you also won't be able to chargeback because they only accept e-transfers or ways that can't be refunded "because they're out to get them".

when attempting to get the situation resolved, the rep/owner Nicolas Reuff started to become emotional and was blasting the cap's lock at me for questioning their stupid shipping/return policies.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.