Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

buyrushonline.com

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Fact Checker
on Wed, 11 May 2022 at 07:22

Fact Checker said on Wed, 11 May 2022 at 07:22...

These claims by buyrushonline.com are false:

"Cheapest Rush on the Internet. Period."

FALSE: Much better pricing can be found just about anywhere online on 10ml. They ask $16.50 for a small bottle. The product looks legit, but the price claim is FALSE. At this moment they do not even offer rhe Original Rush in a 10ml.

"Since we deal directly with the manufacturer, we can pass the savings on to you. Not only is our Rush legit, it's the cheapest you'll find. Both online and IRL."

AND THIS ONE:

"We know you don't like rip-offs and fake brands -- I sure don't! That's why we only buy Rush from PWD. We get all your favorites direct from the manufacturer, so you can clean your best - without the BS."

FALSE: PWD, Pac-West Distributing NV LLC does not sell anything. The company licenses the brands to a few trusted manufacturers. Their claim to buy directly from PWD is FALSE. It is doubtful they even buy direct from a licensee of PWD.

These guys are one of many new kids on the block in the USA market and make a lot of claims to try and sell product. Sadly, most of their claims are FALSE. It appears they even post here and pretend to be customers of buyrushonline.com and claim what good results they got when buying.

Personally, I would recommend avoiding these guys until they clean their act up some. The one good thing they have going for them is that it appears they do have a legit source.

Anonymous said on Wed, 11 May 2022 at 14:32...

All that matters is do they sell a consistent high quality product?

Nobody has found that yet since Joe died.

Yeah...you can get a few that seem OK, but nothing consistently always good.

PWDavie said on Mon, 16 May 2022 at 19:14...

Are you sure about that? I bought Rush off them and it has all the legal stuff about being produced under license from Pac West Distributing. Works like a charm for me.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.