Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Rush differences

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Steph
on Sun, 24 Apr 2022 at 11:30

Steph said on Sun, 24 Apr 2022 at 11:30...

What are the differences between Rush Red, Yellow, Gold, Black? Which ones do you prefer and why?

Asswipe.... said on Sun, 24 Apr 2022 at 12:00...

I dunno....they are all different colors????

Lakers64 said on Sun, 24 Apr 2022 at 20:31...

Probably the gold and the black are the best. Yellow is regular Rush original, the Red's a tad stronger, but black and gold are both very powerful, almost comparable to amyl.

If you like Rush in all of its varieties, I would advise checking out BuyRushOnline.com -- they have all 4 styles available for like $55. Just use coupon code STRIPE on the Rush 4-Way mixpack. Best of all, they take credit cards, so it's very convenient. Definitely a good way to get poppers cheaper than at the adult bookstore.

GURU said on Wed, 27 Apr 2022 at 07:22...

That website is new. They will not take cards for long. There is a reason the old school sites stopped taking cards in early 2015 after 15 years with no issues. Google Operation Choke Point. Guys that were selling $100k a month went to $5k a month overnight. All because Big Brother knows what's best for you.

At nitro-solv.com you can get 6 bottles for around $58 delivered. Buy 4 and get 2 free. 2 delivered is $22. All orders get at least one free 10ml bottle.

Jack Hammer said on Mon, 9 May 2022 at 07:13...

There all the same. It's just different label.

kiki said on Tue, 2 May 2023 at 07:11...

I tried both black and red ones multiple times. They feel the same just different flavour.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.