Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

The Popper King

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Anonymous
on Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 20:57

Anonymous said on Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 20:57...

I just ordered as a Canadian and they shipped with expresspost within Canada. I got the rush party pack for $104.99 with free shipping. It took only 4 days to arrive across the country to BC and from my memory this seems to be legitimate Isobutyl Nitrite and all of the labelling looks authentic with the PWD company label, red cap for small bottles and the pellet. This seems to be the exact stuff I tried back in 2014 before the ban in Canada.

If you do order from them be sure to call them up and let them know you appreciate the service because it was clean non-descript packaging and shipped faster than I ever expected. I don't own this company I am just really happy after over 6 months of no luck sourcing any here in the Vancouver area.

Enjoy! :-)

Billy said on Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 21:58...

Writing a glowing review before you actually received and tried the bottles?

Oh my sweet summer child!

Anonymous said on Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 22:36...

Billy you should work on your reading comprehension. :-)

Anonymous said on Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 22:38...

"It took only 4 days to arrive across the country to BC and from my memory this seems to be legitimate Isobutyl Nitrite and all of the labelling looks authentic with the PWD company label, red cap for small bottles and the pellet. This seems to be the exact stuff I tried back in 2014 before the ban in Canada."

What part about that makes you think it hasn't arrived yet? Clearly I am just excited to finally find a source that isn't sketchy bullshit.

Billy said on Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 23:05...

Ah yes fair point but it doesn't sound like you've tried them yet?

Dooder said on Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 23:39...

Several good experiences with TorontoPoppers. Popper King is the same outfit and ordered only once. Orders always came fast and with tracking. Ive ordered many different items some good some not to my taste. Tried two of their sub zero and liked one really well, the other was decent. I do have an issue I don’t understand and that is why some items, like Tiawan Blue are sold to Canada. The deal breaker with Popper King is my last order both bottles were bery acidic giving terrible burns. I mentioned it to them in an email. Their reply was they try to watch the product but sometimes bad batches get through. But they would love to have more of my business. Im trying someone else and am very happy.

Anonymous Shill No. 31491 said on Sat, 23 Apr 2022 at 13:45...

The buck stops with Sub Zero. If anyone is shilling for them here, you know that you're being conned. Sub Zero is distributed by a guy who does not know how to make poppers and fills the bottles half with some menthol-like oil. You will get below zero good effects and all headaches as bad effects. You will turn pale with blue lips for days. Your kidneys will hurt. Everything that they make is by the same recipe, even the fake PWD items. They aren't joking with that warning label to not sniff. The only plus to the transaction is that you're paying $30 for a blue or green bottle.

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Lox said on Sat, 23 Apr 2022 at 17:37...

The poster above me: your negativity is strong, bro. What you are saying is that you don't like Sub Zero...like as Dooder says...not to my taste. Or maybe they had a rough batch, yeah it happens. but Sub Zero is just one brand that the retailer has...so either bad luck batch, or not your taste. chill..

Anonymous said on Sat, 23 Apr 2022 at 21:37...

I am the OP and yes I have tried them and they are definitely genuine PWD. I have not tried sub zero because I prefer PWD for the quality control. The above poster is right about mixing essential oils into the bottles it would only serve to degrade the product faster which I have read about in reviews for double scorpio products.

The popper king isn't cheap unless you buy one of the party packs but I am very happy with the discretion and speed of mailing. I am honestly just happy to not have some shitty isopropyl or any other inferior formula. Isobutyl imo is the next best thing to real amyl.

Lox said on Sun, 24 Apr 2022 at 03:09...

Agreed. These guys are the real deal. Anyone wanting to try REAL poppers needs to place an order TODAY to lock in the essences of a great batch! I'm glad I found Sub Zero when I did. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about them. You will too!

Anonymous said on Tue, 26 Apr 2022 at 15:19...

Nobody knows if the batch is bad from the beginning or if the shelf life is so limited that virtually any batch will go bad/get weak before it reaches the end user.

I had faith in Locker Room in Canada until I got 5 weak/bad bottles with their lot numbers clearly on the lids. I assume they were too old, but I can only guess since I don't know what they were like when first bottled.

It can be safely assumed that the longest shelf life will be had when the product is reasonably pure having no impurity that would hasten it's degradation(although it could have inert fillers) and it's well sealed under nitrogen in a dark bottle.

The Professor said on Fri, 29 Apr 2022 at 16:08...

The Alkyl nitrite degradation process is well known. I'm not sure what Ken means by 'nobody knows', but that might as well be his mantra. I've posted the mechanism previously,; in a nut shell, all Alkyl nitrites decompose by the same process, with the same activation energy and pre-existing degradation products did NOT speed up decomposition.

My prior post shows plots of decomposition against, oxygen, temperature and water content.

There are also comparisons between decomposition rate when bottled in air and when bottled in vacuum.

Very informative

Rimking said on Tue, 3 May 2022 at 09:17...

I ordered four bottles from the Popper King and they were absolute crap. They sell fake poppers at a very high price. I had to pay with bitcoin.

Anonymous said on Sat, 7 May 2022 at 19:07...

Rimking you don't have to pay with bitcoin lmao. I have dealt with this company for a couple years now (sub zero) and they have always had e-transfer. I am the OP and I am currently on my second bottle though I would say the first one still has some strength left. There are so many factors when it comes to the rate of decomposition but with my briefly opening the bottles they seemed to stay at peak strength for about a week of daily use. I have been keeping them at room temp in a dark place so I am not sure if refrigeration would contribute to the bottles longevity.

Rimking said on Tue, 10 May 2022 at 10:48...

I had no choice but to pay via bitcoin. I got fake dangerous products which aren't poppers at all.

@Rimking said on Tue, 10 May 2022 at 12:33...

@rimking - Seems like you post a lot of praise about buyrushonline.com. Ive bought from popper king many times and the fact that your saying they made you pay with bitcoin which is bull shit considering I always pay with apple pay leads me to think you own or work for buyrushonline. Let your products speak for themselves instead of bashing other legit businesses. Fuck outta here with you

Rimking said on Thu, 12 May 2022 at 08:23...

It's nice to see you rage and rant like an old lady on high heels! the popperking made me pay via bitcoin whether you want it or not. I'm European. An insult is not an argument. It only proves how frustrated you are, you 85 year-old, limp-dicked, bad-breathed old fart! Hi hi hi !

Rimking said on Thu, 12 May 2022 at 08:25...

The Popper king sold me via bitcoin fake poppers! Full stop.

Anonymous said on Thu, 19 May 2022 at 20:12...

Rimking is full of shit these are real poppers lmao they have several payment options.

Rimking said on Wed, 25 May 2022 at 11:42...

The popperking sold me poppers via bitcoin and the very expensive products were fakes. i'm posting this because people should know and it makes hysterical badly dyed old pansies rage. I really like to see them rage. I hope they do it again!

Anonymo said on Sat, 19 Nov 2022 at 03:25...

Yeah i purchased from popperking and was disapointed in what i recieved. I ordered rush super rush and jungle juice and i think they are knock offs. Very weak very headache inducing. Just not good at all. I have three bottles one bottle the lid cracked and didnt really feel like genuine product. I would not recomend.

ChuyPickle said on Thu, 29 Dec 2022 at 09:20...

I ordered Bolt, Amsterdam, and Hardware from thepopperking.com and only Bolt was worth buying. Hardware just gave me a bad headache and the Amsterdam was alright but the bottle dried up within a week. Bolt was really awesome and the little 10ml bottle lasted about a month. I just ordered more with a couple of others too.
My only complaint about the popperking is that the shipping speed is slow. Like super sloooow....

User 147 said on Sat, 30 Sep 2023 at 17:31...

Popper king popers are good my favorite super rush . Brown bottle and platinum black label..though some times not as strong as i remember..you cant go wrong. The pig sweat from back in the day was crazy strong..the one at popper king good but not like it used to be.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.