Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Is French amyl better again?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Boredatwork
on Sun, 10 Apr 2022 at 02:09

Boredatwork said on Sun, 10 Apr 2022 at 02:09...

My last shipment from poppers aromas was trash a couple months ago.

Anonymous said on Sun, 10 Apr 2022 at 19:50...

I last bought from PA in Rennes France in November 2021. It was my 4th purchase. 5 bottles of Canadian poppers. All dead crap. I emailed PA and told them..they didn't give a shit...so I will NEVER order from them again. I make my own anyway. And it's far better.

Me again said on Sun, 10 Apr 2022 at 21:09...

Last year was crap. PA did state that though up until feb this year. Ordered some early march and it was ok.

I received a new batch this week. Tried the amyl in the long thin bottle and it was good. Tried the pur amyl one (in the white bottle) and it was awesome. So yes, definitley loads better it seems.

I was at the point of giving up as the stuff from poppers aromas was getting consistently crap and weak.

Tom said on Mon, 11 Apr 2022 at 03:54...

@Me Again: Thanks very much for your update regarding your recent order from PA in France.
What was the product name of the amyl you purchased from PA in the long thin bottle?
I ask this question, because PA is currently selling several amyl products in long thin bottles: IRON FIST, AMYL (in Silver Bottle), AMYL (in black bottle), FIST BLACK LABEL, and BAD.
Also, the formula on these thin bottles is identified as either "iso-amyl" or "amyl mixture".
I do not know what the difference is between these two amyl formulas, and if one is superior to the other.
Some of these amyl products are manufactured in France and the others are manufactured in Belgium.
Thanks for addressing my question.

Me again. said on Wed, 13 Apr 2022 at 15:02...

Hi tom

It was the long black one but to be honest i also lile the long silver one.

Tom said on Wed, 13 Apr 2022 at 15:05...

@Me again: OK, thanks very much for your response!!

UPYOURASSBUDDY said on Wed, 13 Apr 2022 at 20:20...

JUST GOT SHIPMENT FROM PA. PURE AMYL THIN BOTTLE AND REG BOTTLE. GOOD SHIT. USING RIGHT NOW. ENJOY.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.