Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Alternatives to poppers? (other aphrodisiacs to try?)

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Mongrel
on Mon, 21 Mar 2022 at 16:33

Mongrel said on Mon, 21 Mar 2022 at 16:33...

So let me start by saying that I have no plans to stop using poppers lol.

I do find, however, that poppers sometimes negatively effect my performance. Most notably, they have made me lose my erection with some frequency before, particularly if I'm actually penetrating/thrusting or doing any other rigorous action, but even sometimes when I'm just laying back and getting serviced (they don't seem to have any issues when I'm jerking off). I think this may in part be because they're vasodilators, and I'm a grower who gets pretty thick, so maybe it affects the blood flow or something?

Regardless, I was hoping to get some recommendations for other products I could try using. Specifically, I'm looking for something that gives that aphrodisiac feeling. I love feeling like I'm full to bursting with lust and just need to breed something, that's the feeling I'm looking for. It doesn't need to have the head rush/heat poppers do, the quick/brief effects, or even necessarily the intensity (I'd be happy to find something that was comparable in that area, but I assume poppers might do that best).

Ideally, this would be some form of pill or something similarly consumable that lasts for a decent amount of time and is as close to the "breed/cum now" feeling poppers give, but I'm interested in hearing just about any suggestions y'all might have.

Lay it on me, what are your preferred aphrodisiacs other than poppers???

cherrycokecock said on Mon, 21 Mar 2022 at 21:38...

liquid tincture salvia ---- it made me huge nd horny...never haf uch a huge hard cock...sage wisdom

Mongrel said on Mon, 21 Mar 2022 at 23:12...

@cherrycokecock how do you use it? And where can you find it?

Jimmy said on Tue, 22 Mar 2022 at 11:55...

Horny Goat Weed has been around a long time.

Anonymous said on Tue, 22 Mar 2022 at 21:40...

a cold shower, followed by a hearty breakfast of black pudding, eggs, and toast + vodka & tomato juice will give you morning wood.

Mango said on Wed, 23 Mar 2022 at 02:32...

@Mongrel: Check out some of the pro-sexual performance pills and liquid drinks sold by Mr. S. Leather in San Franciso. There are several pages of very positive reviews submitted by customers who have used these unique products. You can purchase one of each product to sample them and determine if they create some of the pro-sexual affects you are seeking. Good luck.

Here be dragons said on Wed, 23 Mar 2022 at 12:38...

@Mango: performance pills / liquid drinks

what do they contain? and importantly: where are they manufactured?

Davo said on Thu, 24 Mar 2022 at 04:13...

Weed

Jimbo said on Sat, 9 Apr 2022 at 23:42...

Delta 8 is pretty good or just regular weed.
Get in a 420 goon session then take a popper hit, intense

Bottoms Up said on Mon, 7 Nov 2022 at 21:01...

CBD oil(tincture) the better the quality the better it works. Put 1 to 2 ml up your ass about 30 mins before starting play. It will allow you to open up much easier and more quickly. Pretty much eliminates any inflammation afterwards.(residual soreness)

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.