Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

nitro-solv.com

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Curious
on Sun, 13 Mar 2022 at 06:14

Curious said on Sun, 13 Mar 2022 at 06:14...

Anybody here in the USA? Have you tried nitro-solv.com ? Looks like they only ship within the USA. The PWD neverfakeit.com site links to them and they claim to send a free small bottle with every order. Sounds like a scam, but then again PWD links to them, so I am curious if anyone has experience. thx

Flanktic said on Fri, 18 Mar 2022 at 03:32...

110% legit. Fast shipping always discreet always fresh. No cc zelle or CShapp. Free one is true of your choice. They bought pwd/diantresolutions I think. Anyhow, recommend to anyone.

OG said on Tue, 14 Jun 2022 at 17:06...

PWD USA only has butyl on offer because the rest of the nitrite is legally regulated as a prescription drug. In Europe it is quite the opposite, Butyl is banned because it is carcinogenic and the rest of the nitrite can be sold as a cleaner or fragrance liquid freshener. The CAS number must be marked on the package so that you know what's inside.

Flantic said on Thu, 1 Sep 2022 at 09:59...

Everything chemical is a carcinogen. Sodium hypochlorite is one used by almost everyone. Moderation and chelating foods to neutralize acidity in the body. Disease can't thrive in alkaline environments.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.