Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

nitro-solv.com

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Curious
on Sun, 13 Mar 2022 at 06:14

Curious said on Sun, 13 Mar 2022 at 06:14...

Anybody here in the USA? Have you tried nitro-solv.com ? Looks like they only ship within the USA. The PWD neverfakeit.com site links to them and they claim to send a free small bottle with every order. Sounds like a scam, but then again PWD links to them, so I am curious if anyone has experience. thx

Flanktic said on Fri, 18 Mar 2022 at 03:32...

110% legit. Fast shipping always discreet always fresh. No cc zelle or CShapp. Free one is true of your choice. They bought pwd/diantresolutions I think. Anyhow, recommend to anyone.

OG said on Tue, 14 Jun 2022 at 17:06...

PWD USA only has butyl on offer because the rest of the nitrite is legally regulated as a prescription drug. In Europe it is quite the opposite, Butyl is banned because it is carcinogenic and the rest of the nitrite can be sold as a cleaner or fragrance liquid freshener. The CAS number must be marked on the package so that you know what's inside.

Flantic said on Thu, 1 Sep 2022 at 09:59...

Everything chemical is a carcinogen. Sodium hypochlorite is one used by almost everyone. Moderation and chelating foods to neutralize acidity in the body. Disease can't thrive in alkaline environments.

Wenis said on Fri, 23 Dec 2022 at 01:25...

Well guys gonna place my order with them 2day.... Will c how it goes

Flantic said on Wed, 28 Dec 2022 at 08:18...

Wenis, the best right? Always fresh hissing sound. Jjmax is my go to.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.