Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Incredible Gay Interracial Popper Video

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Bottomboi
on Sat, 26 Feb 2022 at 12:58

Bottomboi said on Sat, 26 Feb 2022 at 12:58...

Hi All I found this incredible gay interracial popper video just google Rhyheim Shabazz, Sean Ford under X videos it’s awesome and and 1 hour and 20 minutes long great for popperbaitting, the way Rhyheim treats his bottom is so hot, what a beautiful Top Man who really knows what a bottomboi needs it’s so cool to see them both using the brown bottle

Jell-oBoy said on Sat, 26 Feb 2022 at 22:55...

cool :-) did you ever check out the guys on cam websites? there is a very nice interracial couple on Chaturbate...i mean those two do it all! I think they are partners in real life. real is better, right?

Bottomboi said on Sun, 27 Feb 2022 at 01:39...

Hi Jell-oBoy; no I haven’t seen it yet but am definitely going to check it out, did you like the Rhyheim Shabazz one ?? And I totally agree real is better , but I think Rhyheim and Sean are a beautiful pair

Jell-oBoy said on Sun, 27 Feb 2022 at 16:26...

Hi Bottomboi :-) I know who he is 'cus there was a lot of media feed about him before. I see you like a sensitive top, so I remembered those two on Chaturbate. Next time I am there I'll remember to note their username, and post for you..."special for Bottomboi" I think Rhyheim has appeared with a lot of adult stars, and also group gangbangs with other tops and one bottom...oh yeahhhhhh...he is not always gentle and sensitive.

Bottomboi said on Mon, 28 Feb 2022 at 02:04...

Hello Jell-Boy; so nice to hear back from you, I know what you me sometimes he is very aggressive and takes what he wants when he wants it, and I do like that also as I have a couple of Tops I see that are very aggressive, I believe it’s natural for for Top to be like that, and that’s why bottom boys like them, I am definitely going to check it out

Bottomboi said on Mon, 28 Feb 2022 at 02:20...

Hey Jeii-oBoy; I forgot to say I like group stuff also going to house parties or the bathhouse, one cool thing about Rhyheim is that he is always giving his boys poppers and I love that, some of the tops I see are the same way, they love feeding a boy poppers as they know they can do whatever they want Love It, PS what is your favorite brand ???

Bottomboi said on Mon, 28 Feb 2022 at 11:49...

One other thing about Rhyheim either way if he’s is being kind and gentle or dominant and aggressive he is always in Total Control of what’s happening and I love that about a Top Man

Bottomboi said on Mon, 28 Feb 2022 at 16:22...

Hi again Jell-oBoy I can’t help it I Love Rhyheim and that absolutely curved Black Cock I can’t stop watching him and dreaming of him on Too of me pounding my pussy into the mattress

Jell-oBoy said on Mon, 28 Feb 2022 at 21:46...

He has a curved cock? that must be uncomfortable...I rarely look at the brand names..they all seem to work to me...Rush?

Stevie boy said on Fri, 4 Mar 2022 at 01:59...

Hey Bottomboi; I agree with you Rhyheim is absolutely gorgeous what a man I also think Cutler X is a Black God that should be worshipped I Live to pleasure Black Gods as every bottom boy should, kisses and hugs

Popper boyz said on Fri, 18 Mar 2022 at 12:03...

They are both so hot it would be an honor to kneel in front of anyone of them, I also go to a site called Black Godz lots of beautiful Black top men enjoying young white boys

Blackmansboi said on Sun, 27 Mar 2022 at 00:28...

Hey you guys don’t forget Max Connor an Absolute gorgeous Black Top that knows how to use a good bottom

Kenneth said on Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 01:18...

Max Connor is absolutely beautiful I would do anything to pleasure him any way I could

Steve said on Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 01:23...

I am a new white bottom just divorced 30 years old and I met a Black Top Guy a while ago been bottoming for him a while now and it’s all I can think about it’s like a drug all I can think about is Black Top Men they are the most Sexual beings on earth have any of you guys noticed this ????

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.