Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

What difference do the larger bottles make?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Mikey
on Mon, 14 Feb 2022 at 13:52

Mikey said on Mon, 14 Feb 2022 at 13:52...

10 ml bottles tend to last for only about 4 days for me if I use them every day, a couple times per day. I only like the full on, non-headache inducing effects of fresh poppers so I chuck em out after I notice strength reduction. Do the bigger bottles last longer strength-wise? If not, what’s the reason for the bigger bottles?

PJ said on Mon, 14 Feb 2022 at 15:17...

@Mikey: hiya, so the minute you open a bottle then it is exposed to ambient O2 which means it will gradually start to loose strength. The 10ml bottles are the traditional bottle; so it is best to order 3x10ml than 30ml and store the unopened poppers in a cool, dark, dry place... good luck finding that place :-)

Mikey said on Mon, 14 Feb 2022 at 16:43...

@PJ Thanks, bro- thats what I figured. Cheers!

The Professor said on Mon, 14 Feb 2022 at 23:56...

The original idea was

a pocket size (10ml) for out on the town, clubbing, whatever, mobile

a nightstand size (30ml) for date night

Tao said on Thu, 17 Feb 2022 at 00:38...

Keeping your poppers in the fridge is one good way to make them last longer (but always let them warm up to room temperature before using). Another trick I've found with a freshly opened bottle is to get a cleaned out used bottle, then transfer by eye dropper from new bottle to empty bottle about 3ml worth. Store the fresh bottle in the fridge and use the transferred bottle for fun. When it goes bad, you still have fresh poppers in the fridge

PJ said on Thu, 17 Feb 2022 at 22:07...

Hi Tao, but I think that a fridge is moist and it should be a dry place? Maybe not..but someone said that the fridge is not ideal.

Tao said on Thu, 24 Feb 2022 at 00:12...

If the bottle is closed tightly it is not a problem. But if you are unsure, put the popper bottle in a ziplock baggie, then in the fridge

420Poppers said on Sat, 12 Mar 2022 at 01:09...

I like the big bottles because they are easier to handle and dont roll everywhere when you lay then sideways. The big bottles have flat sides and are easy to lay down also I have big hands so it can be hard to open the tiny 10ml bottles

Steve said on Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 11:23...

Hi 420Poppers I agree when in bed the little ones always roll away especially with an aggressive top pounding your pussy but the bigger ones are usually within reach when you need them like every thing the bigger the better

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.