Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Bottom Training

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Beginner bottom
on Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 13:40

Beginner bottom said on Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 13:40...

I am very new to all this and want to be a bottom and I have heard many times reading different stories that poppers really help you to become a bottom just wondering if it’s really true. Can’t wait to try bottoming but want to make sure I do it right so i come back for more. Thanks.

Alex said on Sun, 13 Feb 2022 at 09:19...

Honestly it varies. For me it definitely helps, I have a semi-regular guy I meet with who always has poppers. I need them otherwise he has to work my hole for a very long time before we can begin actually having sex. I never get nauseous or headaches but some people do. For me I feel very euphoric, horny, and a bit lightheaded but nothing too crazy on that side of things. It makes a cock or a tongue even touch my hole and I go crazy and want it inside me. For some people they don't like it at all, for me it makes sex at least twice as good. I'd say you have to try it once. Unless they are old, don't do what you might see some people do and deeply inhale from one nostril and immediately deep inhale on the other. It might make you anxious or overwhelmed. Now that I'm used to them, usually the guy who I meet with will give them to me that way while I suck him as an introduction, but I don't think I could handle especially new poppers in that dosage the first few times I tried them

Beginner bottom said on Thu, 17 Feb 2022 at 02:59...

@ Alex I have heard the same thing that you said and it definitely sounds like I should and will try them as it sounds so sexy and great, as there is no doubt that I want to be a bottom and it seems that it would definitely help me Lear how, as a beginner what do you think is the best position to learn ? What is your favorite and I have seen videos where the top gives them to the bottom while he is sucking his cock it looks so hot

Just the tip said on Mon, 28 Mar 2022 at 14:51...

If you are new to poppers try this, so fucking hot. Get horned up sucking on a good hard dick. When the dick head is pushing around at your tight hole wanting in slow down. Smear some spit or lube on your hole and the helmet but keep the dick pressed just tight at your ass lips. Then take a light hit of your poppers and start to flex your sphincter on that dick. Take it slow and milk his dick with just your lips. When the head slips in hold still and take a bigger hit. Feel your hole open like the horney pussy it is and when that dick slides all the way up your hole you will know why guys rave about poppers.

Beginner bottom said on Thu, 7 Apr 2022 at 19:51...

@ just the tip I love your idea going to my top guys house this weekend I will ask if we can try it thanks so much

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.