Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Update on DIY....Good News!!!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Anonymous
on Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 22:44

Anonymous said on Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 22:44...

Just an FYI.....I made two 15ml amyl brews two weeks ago, after melting my sodium nitrite to drive off excess Oxygen. I added excess acid...20mls (31.45%)HCl to 15 mls alcohol. I tested them nearly every day after making them.....and they are still good. No odor and good effects. I placed a layer of potassium carbonate in each. In one I also placed a layer of a sieve. A little gas escapes upon opening after it's been sitting for a day or more.

So...melt that fucking sodium nitrite. It will turn into a solid clump, but it's easy to break it up. I placed a handful of little pieces in a measuring cup, weighed the grams....and that's it. Easy.

Anonymous said on Sun, 6 Feb 2022 at 15:27...

That was 3 days ago....and today I've tested again, after sprinkling a little more preservative in the bottle, and they are just as potent as before....more trance inducing perhaps. Very good odor as well....not acidic, bitter, caustic or anything bad.

Smart Human said on Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 05:02...

Hey moron, melting NaNO2 just makes it degrade more. You can reduce it with something like Sn or Zn, but then you end up with NaO. Get a life, fruitcake. I'm amazed you haven't killed yourself yet.

Anonymous said on Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 15:08...

3 weeks and my two brews are still spot on and potent. I proved beyond any doubt that it is possible to melt the sodium nitrite to drastically improve the end popper. I proved it by doing it.

Also, MS4 does work to remove fishy odors that may arise. One bottle started to get a fish odor and a few beads of MS4 completely took the odor away and the bottle is still potent and clean smelling.

Anonymous said on Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 15:18...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e4wm4Ckzfs&t=116s

the link above details how to melt sodium nitrate to make sodium nitrite.

^ Retard said on Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 23:09...

No it doesn't.

Anonymous said on Sat, 12 Feb 2022 at 15:37...

Feb 11, 2022......I just made another 15mls of normal amyl nitrite from one pentanol....and it's amazing.

It's due 100% to melting the sodium nitrite and adding excess acid. 20 mls 31.45% HCl per 15 mls alcohol.

Anonymous said on Sat, 12 Feb 2022 at 15:39...

The reason I know......is because my sodium nitrite is old and was producing wretched poppers before. Now, my poppers are lasting 3 weeks with use and wonderful effects. Loose as a goose.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.