Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Customs question: mailing issues from Poppers-aromas.eu

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Acere
on Wed, 2 Feb 2022 at 20:53

Acere said on Wed, 2 Feb 2022 at 20:53...

Hello all,
So in December (2012) I placed two orders with poppers-aromas.eu. The first order did not come through but the second one I ordered did.

So they have resent the first order but I am getting the same message again:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) at 11:28 am on January 25, 2022.

Status
Processed Through Facility
January 25, 2022 at 11:28 am

ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Does anyone else have these issues where it seems to be rejected/stuck/lost when they order poppers from Europe?

2. Does the person's mailing address or the senders get blacklisted?

3. Is there another EU vendor that you all recommend if this is an issue with poppers-aromas.eu?

Thanks in advance for any advice/insight to this.

Acere

Anonymous said on Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 22:48...

I ordered from them 4 times and had no issues to the USA. Last order was garbage so I won't buy from them again.

Acere said on Fri, 4 Feb 2022 at 03:56...

Thanks for your input, I am pretty new to ordering from them Anonymous so I have nothing to compare as far as quality goes. I was just wondering if people have had issues with customs.

I have done the recommended thing from their website and NOT ordered a lot (the recommend no more than 6 bottles at a time to avoid most issues with customs).

So I was wondering if people every had issues with customs.
Thank you though.
Acere

Midair Collision said on Sat, 5 Feb 2022 at 06:51...

@Acere what was the actual name of the brand you ordered??

Ozzie78 said on Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 06:19...

Ive had same issues with an order i placed 26th Jan - its stuck in France awaiting clearance, and has been for 2 weeks - i have tried emailing them x 3 times, but not any luck

Suck Rogers said on Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 07:47...

what has the brand got to do with it?, got to do with it? sung in the style of Tina Turner.

why is there "clearance" in France? clearance for what? The French ask packages for COVID certificate..haha..go figure.

Russian Bot said on Sat, 12 Mar 2022 at 02:00...

When people say "last order was garbage" from Poppers Aromas EU I can only assume they have zero effect. I just find it frustrating when I want to finally order from there and the reviews are 50/50 mixed. People say get Amyl and the Lockerroom JJ Black and then some say everything from them is awful or old so I don't know. I just wish there was more consistency to this product.

Russian Bot said on Sat, 12 Mar 2022 at 02:02...

......I'm normal middle class and just can't afford to waste $50 to $70 on products that will arrive and be awful or products that will never arrive because of customs or just plain getting ripped off by some French makers of my favorite faggot juice.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.