Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

why do tops love poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Ro
on Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 04:16

Ro said on Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 04:16...

Hi I am curious.

I always read/hear about poppers being for bottoms. But consistently my fav tops have been taking them as much (sometimes much more) as I.

I think some of the fun is putting off cumming. I love loooong sessions. But it seems there is an immediate pleasure to it too. What is going on?? I am a total total bottom so do not know from first hand experience. I have tried asking but havent gotten clear answers.

What should i know as a sub/bottom to accentuate pleasure for tops?

Always Poppers. Everything Poppers. said on Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 06:27...

I'm versatile. I gorge on poppers when getting plowed but go lite and use a weak popper like Double Scorpio when topping. I take one hit to get in the mood and only take one last big hit when I'm almost cumming and just ride it as my dick sinks deeper into
a tight Twink hole and explodes. Poppers make the hardest dick soft so can only hit once. If I go 3 to 4 times my 7 inch dick goes on soft mode. Unavailable.
I don't like cock rings. They hurt when Cumming.

Anonymous said on Sat, 29 Jan 2022 at 22:52...

for a top or for everyday bating nothing is like Kaboom from Artisanalcleaners. Instead of deflating your willy it will give you a boner. It is crazy. Awesome for tops and doms but not the best for subs and bottoms. For subbies and power bottoms, try the Adonis. If you are more of a gurly type, the awesometwosome is good for that kind of trip. The reason they have the sampler pack is so you can figure out which variety to best for you.

Racoon said on Sun, 6 Feb 2022 at 22:35...

Poppers are for everyone no matter what position you hold when you fuck. I'm bi, switch, and I can assure you even the girls go crazy like hell on poppers for some. In short, it's not a question of top or bottom.

Too often people think that poppers are preferred by bottoms because they help with penetration, but they do a lot more than that when you're really horny. In my case they can multiply my fun by 10.

This is the closest thing to a real aphrodisiac for me. They don't make you horny but they multiply the fun if you're already horny.

JR said on Fri, 25 Feb 2022 at 15:24...

I'm a total top and with a cockring the deeper I get in poppers if I'm in a good hole the sensation just magnifies more and more as I'm sliding in and out til I just can't stop Cumming.

Steve said on Mon, 28 Feb 2022 at 02:48...

Hey JR there is nothing better than a Total Top wearing a steel cockring it’s the ultimate Man I love it and you 😍

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.