Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

poppers from china to canada via aliexpress

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Ro
on Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 03:50

Ro said on Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 03:50...

I just have to say i am liking ordering from asia via aliexpress more than before from europe via poppers zone etc. Before the canada ban thats what i did.

Look at this: https://i.postimg.cc/MTJDS4rM/0-Imagepipe-Foo-20220125.jpg

I order 1 lonesome bottle. Prior to shipping, the bottle is removed from the box. Box is flattened and put in the package but bottle itself is wrapped in foam. Received an intact item instead of a leaking mess like everytime from euro suppliers. I expect quality will be A+ as in the past. It was CA$10 for this including shipping.

To be fair, here are the CONS: Slow shipping. Ordered this about 6 weeks ago, just arrived. Personally i am not bothered beacuse i can plan ahead. And of course ideally I would rather a locally regulated legal market where it would be assured what is being purchased.

Never had any customs issues from any supplier willing to send to me. This in particular is labeled as "computer cleaner".

Billy said on Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 14:33...

Well, look forward to reading your review once you've tried the bottle.

There's an old thread here:. http://poppersguide.com/forum/11471

Ro said on Thu, 27 Jan 2022 at 00:29...

Thanks billy! Was also my thread to start. Looks like everyone else disagreed with me and then it went off the rails with spam.

I wonder why i have such a different opinion than others. Either i have much better luck or very low standards to begin with. Honestly not sure which lol

S said on Thu, 27 Jan 2022 at 20:18...

I ordered a few that arrived like that too. The packaging is nice(The squid game themed box was ridiculously nice. dense lasercut foam with a magnet closure), and the label quality looks good.. but the actual poppers were VERY disappointing. Like no kick at all, and no feeling of relaxation. I used a SPO2 monitor to check, and it didnt lower my oxygen level either so i'm thinking they aren't actually poppers. Like theres a mild chemical smell all poppers have, but nothing beyond that.

Also, read the labels. I dont believe any of them are the type they claim, and the sellers are vague too. I outright asked one guy on whatsapp what alcohol was used and he said "They're sodium nitrates, honey"... So thats 2 strikes there(not telling my the alcohol type or knowing its sodium nitrItes, not nitrAtes.)
I wouldnt buy them again. Difference is this experiment cost me ~$60cnd for 8 bottles. When i bought from Poppers-zone, the quality was just as bad, but i only got 5 bottles for over $120cnd.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.