Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Best for relaxing hole?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by xanaxpoppers
on Wed, 12 Jan 2022 at 23:15

xanaxpoppers said on Wed, 12 Jan 2022 at 23:15...

I have a long term issue with my butt tearing, it's now partly psychological because my body expects pain so I struggle to get my hole to relax fully.
Looking for the best poppers to aid relaxing, I don't care about the high.
From all the reviews and posts I've read these 3 seem to sound promising and easily attainable:
Gate
Fist
Amyl
Can anyone speak to their effectiveness/quality?
Thanks!

JJ said on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 at 05:24...

@xanaxpoppers: I have previously ordered these three products from Poppers-Aromas-eu and they did not cause smooth muscle relaxation for me like the better popper formulas from the 70's and 80's, which worked very, very well as a vasodilator. These three products are all an iso-amyl mixture formula. Although they did not work for me, they may work for you.
If you do order these, make sure you are getting the iso-amyl formula and not a temporary substitute (see the notes on the P-A.eu website). However, as others have previously mentioned on this forum, you really do not know what chemical you are getting in any of these OTC popper products. As an example, I just received an order of LRM JJ Black (pentyl - small bottle) and Everest Premium (iso-amyl - small bottle) from P-A.eu. So far, I have used three of each and did not receive any effect at all from the chemical in these bottles. Nothing. Over the past three years I have been unable to find a popper product / formula that works for me like the better popper products I used back in the 70's and 80's. It appears the iso-amyl and pentyl formulas have been deliberately diluted by the manufacturer. This is not the fault of P-A.eu. Their customer service is excellent. I will continue to order and search for a popper product / formula that may work for me, but at this point, my expectations are not very positive.

Anonymous said on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 at 15:36...

Nitrogylcerin tablets are used to relax rectal muscles. They are script however and used for anal tears.

PA eu. has a variety of poppers made by various places. The isoamyl Everett smells bad and I didn't like it well enough to sniff it. Some of the LRM products were OK and relaxed a bit. Some LRM products did not and had some off putting odors.

A hall mark sign of good poppers is the ass relax effect. If they don't do that, they ain't no good.

PJ said on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 at 16:41...

Gate is a French brand, the other two are anyone's guess. The names FIST and AMYL are not really brand names, just words on a label. I have seen Fist containing iso-propyl, but that does not mean that another one might contain pentyl nitrite, which is generally well regarded.

Always Poppers. Everything Poppers. said on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 at 19:47...

Artisanal Cleaners product called Kaboom will make your hole pucker and unpucker. Try it.

JJ said on Fri, 14 Jan 2022 at 22:03...

@Anonymous: I agree with your comments and observations regarding the various current popper products. Up until three years ago, some the LRM product formulas [e.g. Gold Lable Triple Distilled] nay have provided some mild pro-sexual effects. But now, even the LRM JJ Black Label (pentyl) does not provide me any vasodilator effect, especially relaxation of the anal muscle. When I used the better popper products back in the 70's and 80's, you could take one or two mild whiffs and would immediately feel the vasodilator relaxing effect on the anal muscle, as well as a mild pumping sensation in the prostate gland. The Everest Premium (iso-amyl mixture) I received two weeks ago does not provide me any pro-prosexual effects. I continue to believe that most of the nitrite inhalant formulas have been diluted by the manufactures over the past five years.

Suck Rogers said on Sat, 15 Jan 2022 at 11:17...

"I continue to believe"

Kool! Do you think the Illuminati / Knights Templar are behind it? I do. Or maybe they just dilute only your bottles; as nobody else seems to have the same wildly different experiences as you. Hey!! is it possible that they use some super secret ray gun to mess with the molecular structure of your poppers!? Try creating a pyramid from aluminum foil to protect your bottles... if you think King Grallo of the Martian Tiger Men is targeting your stuff with a ray gun.

Anonymous said on Sat, 15 Jan 2022 at 16:15...

@JJ...I became interested in poppers because of the relax effect. At that time, you could get good poppers anywhere in the US. They all relaxed the ass and made you want to get banged into tomorrow. It's not an illusion...it really happened in a by gone era.

All the common alkyl nitrites will relax the ass a lot, but they have differences in other effects....so it's more a matter of selecting the ones that have the best "other" effects. If they don't relax the ass strongly and right away, they aren't good.

Suck Rogers said on Sun, 16 Jan 2022 at 09:24...

get banged into tomorrow....by gone era

Time machine? you could then go back in time to find the truth!

relax the ass

Check out The Tritonian Ring by Lyon Sprague de Camp.

Guttrunks said on Mon, 17 Jan 2022 at 14:26...

Rogers: Sir, you find fault with those that propose alternatives to mainstream thinking?

Previously zealots such as yourself have maintained "the Earth was as flat as a stove lid and that it floated on water like half of a sliced orange." Without radical thought mankind would still be in ignorance, your sarcastic interjections are unwelcome.

My own theories regarding Hitler have long been the subject of haughty ridicule; my sympathies are with those that think outside of the straight-jacket of strangulated academia.

Just the Tip said on Mon, 28 Mar 2022 at 15:19...

Sometimes with slow patience one horney finger at a time my hole can open up for a good full-on deep fuck. But with a hit of poppers my asshole becomes an insatiable fuckable wet home for a hard dick. Right now I'm loving Everest Premium and Jungle Juice Black or Platinum. Makes my hole twitch just telling this.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.