Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Popper burns on my nose!! Can someone help me..

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Mr.Mysterious
on Thu, 30 Dec 2021 at 22:42

Mr.Mysterious said on Thu, 30 Dec 2021 at 22:42...

Does anyone know what to use to heal popper burns on my nostrils? I'm worried that they might be permanent. A couple of months ago during intercourse I used poppers and ended up getting some on the lining of my nostrils and burned the skin around it. It's been 2 months and it's left marks on my skin in that area, I'm not sure if it's fading or going away. Do they heal and what can I use on my skin to speed up the healing process? I'm very self conscious bout it. Thanks

S said on Fri, 31 Dec 2021 at 15:56...

Rinse the area off with cold water for maybe 5 minutes after contact. If you're feeling soreness from that area MONTHS later, you probably really messed up, since the skin should have regenerated/healed by then.
I guess put neosporin or polysporin on the area, but again, if its been months, its probably scar tissue so its permanent.

Bobbafett3 said on Sat, 1 Jan 2022 at 14:45...

Sudocrem

Joey said on Sat, 1 Jan 2022 at 22:50...

Have the same issue, been 3 months. Until now I got redness around the area. Somebody suggested put petition jelly. But irritation still there. What to do?

Steve said on Mon, 3 Jan 2022 at 18:34...

In the future try using the sippy cup method look it up on google it works great as the liquid is absorbed into cotton balls inside and all you get is pure popper fumes, just lift the little lever and squeeze into your nostril wow it works incredible m, a dominant top that I see showed me how he just reaches around while fucking me doggy style and feeds me poppers while using my bottom for his pleasure. It doesn’t get any better getting fucked while huffing poppers

Joevito said on Thu, 20 Jan 2022 at 20:10...

The best thing for the yellow crusty scabs from Papa burn is pure aloe, but it's been that long, I would still use it!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.