Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Being Fed Poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Btm
on Sun, 28 Nov 2021 at 02:22

Btm said on Sun, 28 Nov 2021 at 02:22...

Is it me or do other bottoms like their top to feed them from the brown bottle while sucking them off ?????

Anonymous said on Sun, 28 Nov 2021 at 08:00...

Not me. Too much can go wrong. I'll control my own hits. I don't want a bottle of burning liquid down my nose and throat.

Btm said on Sun, 28 Nov 2021 at 14:36...

I agree with you you have to trust your Top to me I like it because it’s just part of the Top taking total control which I Love

Bottom_boi said on Mon, 29 Nov 2021 at 00:43...

I love having my Top feed me poppers! You need to trust the Top, but having the Top feed my poppers is so filthy and makes me more of a slut.

Steve said on Mon, 29 Nov 2021 at 02:12...

I agree just give it all up to your Top that’s what bottoms do with an Alpha Too just let him take control

Truebtm said on Mon, 29 Nov 2021 at 17:28...

I just love doing poppers and bottoming it’s why I exist

Stan said on Sat, 4 Dec 2021 at 02:15...

I let my Dom top control my popper usage it’s inline with how he wants to fuck me.

Btm said on Sat, 4 Dec 2021 at 21:32...

Hi Stan; I agree with you let the Top control it all from feeding you poppers to what position he wants to mount you, it should be up to him that’s why he is the Top and we are the bottom, we are here to give them pleasure any way they want, it’s nice to hear from another bottom who feels the same way, Love You boyfriend !! PS what is you favorite brand of poppers ? I usually wind up being fed Jungle Juice or Amsterdam I love both of them, really turns me into a complete boy whore lol

Kankle 78 said on Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 21:39...

I only really enjoy taking poppers when my Dom / Top gives them to me. It adds to both our experience when I surrender to her. Sometimes I even act like i don't want them because she gets off on forcing me (don't worry, we are both experienced and have our safe words). She loves it because she knows that the deeper she takes me the more obedient I become for her. Not to mention the muscle relaxation that allows her to use thicker and longer toys.

Anonymous said on Mon, 10 Jan 2022 at 16:13...

They love feeding us the poppers I do the same that way it’s like she is forcing them on me, I agree they really like using them on us so they can use much bigger toys and teach us how to take big cocks like a woman, so we know what it feels like

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.