Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Just a question

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Steve
on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 02:15

Steve said on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 02:15...

Hello; newly divorced guy here just getting into it all, I definitely feel I am a bottom as I am quite submissive, I have heard a lot about poppers and very interested in doing them, are they more for bottoms ?? It seems most videos show the bottom guy using them. ?????

Gary said on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 04:06...

Poppers are not just for bottoms… if you have never used poppers I suggest you try some alone to see how it affects you, or with a partner you can trust. One of the best thinks about poppers is it can really lessen your inhibitions, but this in turn can lead to making hasty decisions. Do your research, be safe, have fun!

Steve said on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 12:23...

Hi Gary; thanks for responding I will definitely take your advice and get some to try as they sound incredible, I have heard that they lower your inhibitions a lot, that sounds great to me, also heard they really help relax your ass the first time you actually bottom, which I will be doing very soon as I have only just started sucking which I love can’t get enough of doing it lol

Steve said on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 12:50...

Hey Gary; one more question I hear everyone talking about different brands of poppers what brand do you think is the best for beginners Thank You!

Billy said on Mon, 22 Nov 2021 at 09:58...

Maybe try one of the mellow bottles from Artisanal Cleaners.

Steve said on Tue, 23 Nov 2021 at 14:51...

I never heard of that brand ?

Billy said on Wed, 24 Nov 2021 at 21:38...

It's a manufacturer. There's a couple: Artisanal Cleaners and Golden Cock Poppers. They are both reliable and make good poppers, imho.

Steve said on Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 03:14...

I have heard that name Golden Cock before are those good ones ??

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.