Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers-aromas.EU

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Canuck SB
on Sat, 20 Nov 2021 at 06:17

Canuck SB said on Sat, 20 Nov 2021 at 06:17...

Ordered from them a few times had some issues with some leaked bottle they sent replacements out right away im from Quebec had zero problems with customs so far all i tried has been LRM Black label 30ml i ordered a 5 pack its not bad at all i use the sippy cup method opens me up well so my experience with this site is A1 thus far took 4 days shipping!!!!

Bensonle said on Tue, 23 Nov 2021 at 06:00...

Why do poppers products in Europe often leak during shipping? Products from China are not leaked. Is it because of the nitrite concentration or is the composition of the poppers different. Please give me information about this issue.

Gym said on Tue, 23 Nov 2021 at 22:33...

Leaks do happen. It's an occasional downside of the business.

P-A.eu is a well-known site. They're somewhat expensive though and, if you live in Canada, you need to send money to their bank via Wise as they don't take our credit cards.

I much prefer to use Poppers-Zone (they accept Canadian credit cards) and I only buy Lockerroom Black Label Extreme 30 ml. from them as it's one of the very few remaining LRM products with pentyl.

P-Z may take a bit more time to ship than P-A but they are reliable and far more inexpensive than P-A for the exact same product.

Canuck Sb said on Thu, 2 Dec 2021 at 07:31...

Wise uses Canadian credit cards

Gym said on Wed, 8 Dec 2021 at 03:21...

Yes, Wise uses Canadian credit cards but I wasn't talking about Wise, I was talking about P-A.eu.

Re-read what I wrote:

"P-A.eu is a well-known site. They're somewhat expensive though and, if you live in Canada, you need to send money to their bank via Wise as they don't take our credit cards."

"They're" = P-A.eu
"their" = P-A.eu
"they" = P-A.eu

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.