Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Popper Mask

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Steve
on Sat, 13 Nov 2021 at 12:46

Steve said on Sat, 13 Nov 2021 at 12:46...

Has anybody ever tried using with a popper mask ? Saw it on a video and it looked incredible just wondering what it would be like ????

Always Poppers. Everything Poppers. said on Wed, 24 Nov 2021 at 00:21...

I have used one of those WW1 Mask with the cotton ball in the round metal can. It does feel good with the right product but it's a hassle for every single popperbation session. I haven't used it in a few years. It was fun but I had to come up for air and it gets hot inside. For me it's a once a year thing when I feel up to it. Not for every day use.

Steve said on Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 15:43...

Hi thanks for responding, my Top has bought up using one on me while in his sling, he was looking on line at some from Germany that looked cool, it sounds cool being in his sling with his fry over and wearing it, probably get a nice workout lol

Kunkle 78 said on Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 21:48...

I can't go into much detail because this would be a 6 page post so long story short I once put together a poppers mask that connected to a cheap canister humidifier. It used a 2 way valve that could be operated with a small wireless remote. We just added a few poppers soaked cotton balls and sealed the lid. I could breath normally until my Dom used the remote to swap the valve pulling air through the humidifier. No bottle to hold and my Dom never had to stop what they were doing. Just press the button.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.