Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

fuk juice?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by sex4lunch
on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 23:23

sex4lunch said on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 23:23...

While my partner and I were in Fort Lauderdale earlier this year, we got a bottle of "fuk juice", a brand of poppers which seemed to work really well for both of us. We haven't been able to find them anywhere else though - does anyone know of somewhere that sells fuk juice either online or by phone? Or if someone else in the NJ/NY/PA area knows of a store that carries them, please let me know.

Funster said on Fri, 12 Nov 2021 at 04:19...

Where did you get it? If all else fails you might want to try to contact that specific local shop or whatever.

Popper Boi said on Fri, 12 Nov 2021 at 14:08...

I live in Fort Myers and they had them here also, 💕 them, has anyone ever tried Bottom brand I heard they were good also 💕💕

Popper Boi said on Fri, 12 Nov 2021 at 14:10...

I live in Fort Myers and they had them here also, them, has anyone ever tried Bottom brand I heard they were good also just can not find them

Hotbottom said on Sat, 13 Nov 2021 at 13:52...

I agree Fuk Juice is great got some last week in Cape Coral Fl and went to a house party and I was only bottom there, needless to say I was a very busy boy and the Fuk Juice definitely helped lower my inhibitions

joe said on Sat, 11 Dec 2021 at 15:32...

what store in fort myers? what store in cape coral?

Bareback 66 said on Mon, 10 Jan 2022 at 06:29...

I love Fuk Juice. Smooth yet with good Hit. No headaches later. Lowers all inhibitions. I just wanted to keep sucking and getting fucked. Love it.

Bareback 66 said on Mon, 10 Jan 2022 at 06:29...

I love Fuk Juice. Smooth yet with good Hit. No headaches later. Lowers all inhibitions. I just wanted to keep sucking and getting fucked. Love it.

sex4lunch said on Mon, 7 Feb 2022 at 16:47...

Does anyone know any stores in FL that will ship them? Either ordering online or over the phone?

zaddio said on Fri, 4 Nov 2022 at 03:33...

poppers make my nose red.

Andrew said on Mon, 20 Mar 2023 at 00:50...

Does anyone know where to get Fuck juice online? I tried it and it’s amazing.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.