Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Berlin XXX

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Woahspamme
on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 23:22

Woahspamme said on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 23:22...

A few years ago I picked up a bottle from Chi Chi Larue's in West Hollywood California (mid-2016) and I was absolutely blown away by how intense, long lasting, and amazing it was. Best hit I've had since my very first on original Rush ages ago...

Fast forward a few years and Berlin XXX is nowhere to be found. I have looked everywhere locally and online sources (mostly UK based) do not ship to the U.S. I'm guessing its chemical composition got on some list resulting in a ban on shipments to the US, or something like that. Other online retailers I've found sell something called Berlin XXX, but based on the look of the bottles (labels looks "odd", likely cheap knockoffs) I have avoided purchasing as I am loathe to receive cheap fakes.

I would do very nearly anything to get my hands on a supply. Can anyone confirm that the Berlin XXX we see on some of these UK retail sites is the real deal? Might anyone know what formulation that bottle I purchased in 2016 might have been? Any modern equivalents or identical substitutes? Anyone know of a retailer who's still got some of "the old stuff"? Or does anyone know a sympathetic English retailer who might take pity on us and could facilitate a solution, for a fee?

Any help or advice is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Bi_Fun464 said on Thu, 11 Nov 2021 at 06:49...

Poppers Aromas in France ship to the US. They have Berlin XXX Hard-core on their website. Unfortunately shows out of stock at the moment.

Toby said on Fri, 12 Nov 2021 at 06:36...

Sadly, no one can say that a bottle labelled as "Berlin XXX" is the same formula you tried in 2016. All the "fakes" survive by using labels of reputable products.

It's very easy to copy or imitate a label. It's very hard to create a great popper in terms of chemical composition.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.