Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Artisanal Cleaners

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by CiCiBottom
on Sat, 6 Nov 2021 at 20:43

CiCiBottom said on Sat, 6 Nov 2021 at 20:43...

Long time popper user and have tried just about every brand out there. Wanting to try something new I decided to give artisanal cleaners a try I ordered two of their samplers (one bottle of each style they offer). Not sure if I just got some old stock or what but so far I’ve tried 3 of them and they all have given me severe chest congestion along with a slight cough and phlegm which would last for a day or so. I’ve even switched to commercial poppers like rush and double Scorpio to see if it was just my body and I had zero negative effects when using other brands so I know it’s something with these particular poppers. One of the bottles upon opening had a crusty yellowish white buildup on the rim and the solvent itself smelled rancid almost vomit-like.

Definitely won’t be buying these again, not even going to try the remaining unopened bottles…in the garbage they’ll go.

Anonymous said on Sun, 7 Nov 2021 at 15:11...

for me their stuff has always been really good with no cough or headaches

CiCiBottom said on Sun, 7 Nov 2021 at 16:48...

Glad your experience has been good but I unfortunately can’t say the same. Like I mentioned previous, perhaps I got older batch stuff or something but it definitely gave me a bad reaction and I tried 3 different bottles before making my conclusion. I should also note that I didn’t take more than 3 sniffs each session so it’s not like I sat there sniffing for an extended period of time. Within 30 minutes the wheezy chest and cough came on each time but zero issues when I used other brand stuff after the effects of this stuff wore off.

YMMV

Toby said on Sun, 7 Nov 2021 at 19:59...

I experienced no side effects you mentioned with Artisanal.

I have good feedback. In fact, because of their Kaboom! product, this company is in my Top 3 worldwide.

There's no other popper which matches Kaboom! (if your desire is to have an intense, powerful, somewhat extreme & dirty sensation). I use Kaboom! when I am in a particularly fiendish mood, and I want an extra "bang".

CiCiBottom said on Sun, 7 Nov 2021 at 20:36...

I’ve researched AC on some other forums and feel somewhat relieved in that there are others who have experienced similar effects when using these but reviews are definitely mixed, so perhaps I just got some bad batch stuff. Either way consistency is important to me so I’ll scratch these guys off my list.

Elvis said on Sun, 7 Nov 2021 at 22:27...

I've purchased poppers from Artisanal Cleaners probably four times or so over the last year. Although they are not the best I've ever had, they are definitely better than the majority of anything else I've purchased recently. I usually get Flamin. And occasionally Kaboom. I've never had any bad side effects other than a bottle that had gotten old and thus turned bad. Their prices are very good too.

Tao said on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 01:48...

I was quite satisfied with their products

Always Poppers. Everything Poppers. said on Wed, 10 Nov 2021 at 05:45...

Artisanal is great. They sent me free samples when getting started. Love everything but "Mellow Yellow".

Has replaced 2 broken bottles. Damaged in transit.

I never had a bad side effect.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.