Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Cough

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Pantyman
on Thu, 14 Oct 2021 at 07:38

Pantyman said on Thu, 14 Oct 2021 at 07:38...

So I've seen it talked about several times but is there any poppers that don't cause it? I have gotten away from doing poppers at all because of the cough the day after. Once after a long session I had a bad cough for over a week. No not being a connoisseur poppers I cannot say that any one brand gave me any less of a cough. But I would like to know if anyone out there knows of a popper that doesn't give you the cough

TreXXX said on Fri, 15 Oct 2021 at 20:59...

I can't speak to any difference in brands but what I HAVE noticed is that any bottle that I use, after about 2 or 3 sessions, the formula might still have some kick in it but the side effects are generally much worse. I have gotten a cough 3 or 4 times after popper sessions and came to realize that it always came after I was using a somewhat stale supply. You'll notice the difference in quality of the hit. At that point, it's better to chuck the remainder rather than tell yourself that last quarter bottle or whatever is worth squeezing some juice from.

Billy said on Sat, 16 Oct 2021 at 22:01...

Yeah I'm always surprised to read of guys talking about using the same bottle of poppers for weeks at a time.

For me I'd never keep them more than 48 hours after opening, and that's storing it in the fridge between sessions. After 48 hours the bottle is emptied down the drain then disposed of.

We are not talking an expensive product here, after all! And if you're popperbating so much that this would be uneconomical, well, either you're doing poppers too frequently, or something's gone wrong in your life with regard to your ability to earn a living. And, well, the two might be related.

Toby said on Fri, 22 Oct 2021 at 09:51...

@ Billy

dimwit!!!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.