Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers went bad before opening?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by HornyWolf
on Mon, 11 Oct 2021 at 11:10

HornyWolf said on Mon, 11 Oct 2021 at 11:10...

Abouth one and a half months I ordered a few bottles, my second time ordering, to get a discount and offset the shipping costs, they were all amyl formula but of different brands
I started with one of them, all great, like with my first bottle, and about a month or so I decided to open the next one.
(I'm still not sure when to consider poppers as "expired";-)
However the second bottle didn't hit me like the other ones, no distinct smell, no warming sensation, barely any high.

I shined a flashlight under the bottle to get an idea of where the fluid level was, and it certainly looked like there was less than one of the still unopened bottles. They are all 10ml poppers, but this one and another had a fluid level much lower than the other unopened one.

I got an spare, unused mouthwash cup to measure the poppers in the bottle, and it was around 7-7.5ml, not the expected 10.

Can I assume the bottle had lost the seal overtime, like, before I even ordered it and so now it was all expired, despite having the plastic seal still on?
I've also noted the cabinet where I store the poppers reeks of it, despite not smelling anything from the bottles themselves

For reference, the 2 bottles I say have less fluid are also sightly shorter, are rise up and super rush. The other two I got are Slave (the one that I used first from this batch) and Addict(the one that looks like it has all of the fluid intact)

The slave and addict bottles are sightly taller than the other two, but the same width. They also had what it looks like an expiration date printed on top, the rise up and super rush don't have anything printed

wildo73 said on Wed, 3 Nov 2021 at 05:11...

I found this happening all of the time when buying over the last year and probabaly longer.I think stock had been sitting around for a long time due to closures because of covid,,,I have mentioned it a couple of times on these threads.I was pointed to a decent supplier on this forum called www.poppers aromas and theywere really good,the ones recommended were the ones made by locker room and I got jungle juice platinumand blacklabel 10mmlbottles and since have purchased Amsterdam special 15ml whichare also good and made by locker room,the good thing is they comewith the better style bottle tops that are screwed tightly as they are not the safety caps that are crap and in my opinion not suitable for this type of liquid.The lids are still tight on delivery and are well packaged.By the way I'm in no way related to the company,I'm just trying to help you

HornyWolf said on Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 10:44...

The bottles I suspect were already spoiled, being spoiled due to long storage due to covid kinda make sense.

I will check that site, I think I might have already looked though it but I ended up purchasing somewhere else that gave me cheaper delivery due to proximity.

Wenis said on Sun, 25 Dec 2022 at 06:25...

Im ordering from poppers aroma next week. Just trying to decide my final choices. Was planing to get 3. So everest is 1. I gotta pick the other 2. Any other suggestions ?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.