Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Hexyl invasion? Specifically LRM

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by mike
on Thu, 30 Sep 2021 at 10:12

mike said on Thu, 30 Sep 2021 at 10:12...

Am I the only one seeing a strong hexyl invasion from many brands in Europe? Been shopping from a few trusted sites, and most of the latest batches, usually pentyl formulas, are now being labeled Hexyl, which personally have near zero effect on me. I’m seriously baffled since were left with fewer options every couple of months. Some brands used to have pretty decent and consistent bottles, now I don’t know what or where to buy anymore :-( The fact that I made a huge order and half of those bottles are Hexyl…. I checked the boxes/labels after using them and having bland effects.

David Drew said on Thu, 30 Sep 2021 at 11:52...

I get shipments from artisanalcleaners.com to my uxbridge and IOM residences respectively quick and affordable. Since my first order I have not bothered with the eurotrash stuff at all.

Here be dragons said on Thu, 30 Sep 2021 at 16:34...

LRM is Locker Room Marketing? You mean that genuine Canadian products now have the CAS number for Hexyl? You got any pics...and what does the label look like...kosher or not? @mike: which brands u got there...not Jungle Juice Plus?!

mike said on Fri, 1 Oct 2021 at 21:38...

@herebedragons yes Lockerroom. Bought from a reliable supplier, they didn’t even had realized it changed. I gave them a heads up so they could update their site.
Even manscent is now Hexyl, which is plain sh***

Pic of bottle bought in May vs September https://imgur.com/a/2u1K0LT

Canadian said on Sat, 2 Oct 2021 at 22:12...

The hexyl invasion is not European but Canadian. No European origin poppers is hexyl. Yet. But now canadians are started to sell retro poppers which is pentyl.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.