Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Double Scorpio Creators

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Captain Coomer
on Wed, 11 Aug 2021 at 21:14

Captain Coomer said on Wed, 11 Aug 2021 at 21:14...

Anyone ever come across the owners and creators of the Double Scorpio product line on any internet poppers forums??? Their product smells good and is good for tops but weak for gooners or popperbators. Gold and White Gold seem to be the only products worth buying if you are concerned about strength of hit or rush. I sent them an email asking them to make their products stronger with less fragrance but they never responded to me. I knew they weren't going to but it was just a try on my part. Part of me wants to driver over to their place of business but I doubt it's open to the public. The guy in charge is supposed to be a chemist. Well, I think the guy who makes artisanal cleaners does a better job and is no chemist. My two cents.

Elvis said on Thu, 12 Aug 2021 at 13:39...

If I remember right, there was a magazine article written about them when they first came on to the scene. Maybe the article was posted on a reddit popper site. I can't remember for sure. Maybe someone here has a link to that article. I've never actually tried them due to their high price coupled with so many negative reviews.

The Professor said on Fri, 13 Aug 2021 at 23:40...

https://www.vice.com/en/topic/double-scorpio

Rob said on Mon, 16 Aug 2021 at 01:42...

I'd never use them again, poor customer service, simply ignore you. Product full of sickly fragrance and not much else, very weak

Captain Coomer said on Mon, 16 Aug 2021 at 03:46...

@Elvis You didn't miss anything. The local adult toy shop in my immediate neighborhood sells them for $20. I'll buy Gold sometimes but online for $35 plus shipping??? That would be a big NO.

Captain Coomer said on Mon, 16 Aug 2021 at 03:49...

@Rob, "Sickly" fragrance. Good description. Like your great grandma's perfume that was popular in 1949.

Elvis said on Mon, 16 Aug 2021 at 11:42...

By reading reviews of their products, it sounds like they should get out of the popper business and start a fragrance company.

Anonymous said on Mon, 23 Aug 2021 at 01:54...

@Elvis. That would be a big YES.

@GoldenCockPoppers.com said on Tue, 24 Aug 2021 at 19:54...

I talked to Rough Trader store co-owner (?) and was told that they started as a small batch company.

Mickdick said on Wed, 8 Sep 2021 at 20:23...

I love double scorpio gold line, I don't kno why they get any hate, I once ordered from them and the bottle they sent me was the wrong one and then they just sent me a new bottle of the right one at no charge. That's service lol

BlueM00 said on Tue, 5 Oct 2021 at 03:53...

"weak for gooners"?  What would be good for gooners that's available to the US?  DS is convenient to get, and generally seems to be considered (relatively) safe. 

AlexJohnson said on Sat, 1 Jan 2022 at 00:26...

I’ve only had the best experience with Double Scorpio… especially love both how much longer the high goes and the fact I’m still hard while I get railed. I’ve also have had no trouble getting fisted with DS, so go figure.

Other brands cause me to go soft pretty quick, I’m looking at you Rush and JJ.

There’s also something comforting knowing they come from Austin vs outside the states.

Lizi chery strawbery said on Sat, 28 May 2022 at 05:07...

The link to the double scorpio article.

https://xhamster.com/posts/958580

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.