Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Where to buy in Tucson az

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Nomad
on Sat, 24 Jul 2021 at 14:40

Nomad said on Sat, 24 Jul 2021 at 14:40...

What stores carry it in Tucson Az

Toby said on Sat, 24 Jul 2021 at 22:47...

Why do you want brick and mortar shops?

Just buy online.

Whizzboom said on Sat, 24 Jul 2021 at 23:32...

Toby - where would you recommend buying from online? The sites linked to off this one are all "undergoing maintenance." So, that leaves Artisan Cleaners and Goldencock for domestic orders (in an effort to keep postage under control). What would be your suggestions, because I tried to make purchases from 4 places last night (including the 3 linked here) and it was no dice. Thanks!

Toby said on Sun, 25 Jul 2021 at 01:41...

I'd recommend Goldencock poppers.

I don't think their poppers are mind-blowing or anything, but I like them because they make it clear what is in their different products.

I personally like butyl/isobutyl the most because it is more intense than amyl/pentyl.

I'm still hoping someone will make poppers like I enjoyed in the old days. Searching but unlikely to find...

Whizzboom said on Sun, 25 Jul 2021 at 02:42...

I ordered from Goldencock today. But I want to try Amsterdam and Jungle Juice +, maybe one or two others. Are any of the outlets selling anymore?

Nunya said on Mon, 26 Jul 2021 at 03:14...

megapoppers.com has a decent selection and is reliable.

Whizzboom said on Mon, 26 Jul 2021 at 05:50...

Thanks, looks good!

40 Years of Poppers Experience said on Thu, 29 Jul 2021 at 16:38...

Party House on E. 22nd was selling them the last time I was in Tucson about 10 years ago. Very old info, but you could try giving them a call.

40 Years of Poppers Experience said on Thu, 29 Jul 2021 at 16:43...

As far as purchasing online, I would recommend The Popper King. Fast, reliable service. They charge via e-check (safe) and also accept paper checks via the mail.

40 Years of Poppers Experience said on Thu, 29 Jul 2021 at 23:25...

The Party House website says they carry "Super Rush, Rush, Jungle Juice, and Amsterdam D & E".

Anonymous said on Sat, 31 Jul 2021 at 07:46...

Why do you want brick and mortar shops?

What! because you can inspect the product label maybe! Ordering poppers online is like roulette....maybe you will get lucky...most often not.

40 Years of Poppers Experience said on Wed, 4 Aug 2021 at 09:58...

Yeah, Nomad - you're welcome.

Anon said on Sat, 15 Oct 2022 at 21:16...

I'm an employee at party house and we sell rush (super, black label, and gold)and Jungle juice (black, platinum, and plus) and Amsterdam we sell the big bottles for 23 after tax and the small ones for 17 after tax

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.