Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Onlyfans favorites

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by GRAND COQ
on Mon, 19 Jul 2021 at 13:14

GRAND COQ said on Mon, 19 Jul 2021 at 13:14...

Got a favorite content creator - please share. Kerry Katona says she made a million from taking selfies of her feet and doing sex therapy work. Good on her!

PS. Any Australians here? Katie Hopkins is "return to sender" but we don't want her back. How she got a visa in the first place is beyond my ken.

R. Don said on Mon, 19 Jul 2021 at 14:45...

Katie Hopkins should awarded a Damehood.

Billy said on Mon, 19 Jul 2021 at 16:32...

I'd like to know of bratty/hot/young/natural Russian girls (actually Russian in Russia) on Onlyfans. Or maybe they use a different site, I'm not sure.

T&E said on Mon, 19 Jul 2021 at 17:48...

Bratty and natural...hmmm...me too!

Jell-oBoy said on Mon, 19 Jul 2021 at 22:11...

You can easily find what you are looking for..hehe...so here you go..

Visit this website:

www.chaturbate.com

Select Options and then Europe/Russia

At the top of the page you will find the most popular Russian camgirls. Nearly all of them have links on their page for Onlyfans (sometimes with discount offers) plus Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. It is a menu for Onlyfans! the higher number of users means they were already rated by the worldwide audience.

If you like natural girls, big breasts, or dominatrix, or just about anything else, then use the hashtags. Maybe #tomboy is for you guys... #18 #young?

These adult camming websites are full of beautiful women from Russia. You can watch them live, you will see the Onlyfans logo on the left side of the page, or in the chat box as a recurring promotion.

Maybe let us know who you find out there. Good hunting!

Billy said on Tue, 20 Jul 2021 at 04:32...

Thanks, Jell-oBoy. I know LiveJasmin also has some nice girls from Russia. Though these sites are a sure way to spend an absolute fortune!

Probably it would need to be thorough VK or some Russian language site to find many more.

Billy said on Tue, 20 Jul 2021 at 04:55...

Sometimes I think I should go to Russia. Because all the girls look like Nestee Shy and for sure I would find my nymphomaniac soulmate....

Or maybe not!!:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9802607/British-millionaires-ex-lap-dancer-wife-cold-callous-died.html

T&E said on Tue, 20 Jul 2021 at 20:13...

Riga or Talinn might be a better bet? What is VK?

latino4ever said on Wed, 21 Jul 2021 at 18:32...

VK is Russian Facebook. There is personal ads website in Ukraine with section where you can find users looking for arrangements. You need a translator and I forgot what the website is called.

Camgirls from Russia and Colombia mainly. Colombian girls have very beautiful BIG asses and very friendly people.

Billy said on Wed, 21 Jul 2021 at 21:55...

Or maybe Odessa. Oh wait, perhaps not

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57358241

Billy said on Wed, 21 Jul 2021 at 21:56...

I thought a lot of camgirls were Romanian. Working from studios run by mafia kind of guys.

Jell-oBoy said on Thu, 22 Jul 2021 at 22:37...

Goes like this, Billy:

1. Russia
2. Romania
3. Colombia

Colombia is fast catching up, due to COVID many new camgirls (and camboys) are online now.

Midair Collision said on Sat, 24 Jul 2021 at 18:03...

Cam guys and gals are also independents: in America, United Kingdom... Studios are businesses in Saint Petersburg, Bogota, Cali, Bucharest and Medellin. They changed some law in St Petersburg. so many hostels are empty..they got filled up with cam studios. Russia is a homophobic snake pit, so many of the camboys will tell you they are from Latvia or Ukraine. Most of them are straight anyway...but in Russian society even pretending to be queer is not smart.

>a sure way to spend an absolute fortune!

If you fall in love with a camgirl! but don't do that. Same rule applies online as in real life: fuck and forget. You would expect to see lots of Filipinos...but you don't...commercial adult camming is not allowed in that Asian country...weird I know.

Billy said on Mon, 26 Jul 2021 at 11:48...

Thanks Midair that's good information.

Am looking through OnlyFans still for some nice Russian girls. Cam2Cam popperbating is a bit too intense/expensive for me, so I'll settle to videos and pics.

Jell-oBoy said on Fri, 30 Jul 2021 at 07:15...

LiveJasmin is different because they only do shows in private? Chaturbate and Stripchat you can just hang out and wait for the live action. With Chaturbate there is also an option to become a supporter for a set fee. Supporter status gives you the possibility to chat to anyone you want in private; I mean you can initiate the conversation. You can also talk to other users, the only other way to do this is if the sexy Russian girl grants you moderator status. So maybe supporter status - with a set fee - is an option for prudent cam2cam fun.

These Russians, Colombians, Romanians are individuals; this means that some of them like to talk about movies, art, politics, and whatever they are interested in. Why? because they must sit for 8 hours and they get bored. Dirty talk is also fun, but that is work.

Oh and getting drunk on camera, or otherwise off your head, so maybe this includes poppers, is grounds for getting kicked off the website. I guess our Russian beauty will be aware of this and avoid?

Midair Collision said on Mon, 9 Aug 2021 at 05:46...

They might be individuals....but why go on Chaturbate to discuss your love of Film Noir or The Renaissance??? I mean the objective is get up close with the dick or pussy...use Omegle for arty stuff.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.