Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Skype/Zoom bating groups (for bears/chubs)

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by UKBottomBear
on Sun, 20 Jun 2021 at 11:40

UKBottomBear said on Sun, 20 Jun 2021 at 11:40...

Might be far too specific a topic guess I'll see...

Been seeing twitter talk of camming group for a good session of huffing, edging, and hot talk with other poppers fans.

Are there any groups out there that include bears and chubs? (I'm 40 in the UK and very much fall into the big bear category).

Or if those groups don't exist already are there any similar guys up for starting a group and getting that poppers buzz on together?

Mam said on Sun, 20 Jun 2021 at 17:02...

Welcome, UKBottomBear. There are plenty of other threads regarding Skype / camming, so check those out too. Have fun!

>twitter talk of camming group

where please?

UKBottomBear said on Mon, 21 Jun 2021 at 07:49...

Hi thanks for replying. I did have a quick look through for similar threads but didn't see anything that fits what I was asking about...

Anyhow check out @ZoneBate on twitter for the group I mentioned.

Solomon said on Mon, 21 Jun 2021 at 21:59...

Maybe you should tweet this thread with an appropriate hashtag? but don't listen to me! I only read Twitter from celebs and hashtags are a bit of a mystery; I think that's how it works. If #gaybear works...maybe I win a prize :-)

UKBottomBear said on Tue, 22 Jun 2021 at 16:20...

Checked the twitter thread don't seem to be any bears involved.

Figured coming here to a poppers forum might yield more results.

Fingers crossed 🤞

Solomon said on Tue, 22 Jun 2021 at 19:47...

But can't you tweet on the #gaybear? Maybe that is not how it works...I am not tech savvy! Someone on here recently pointed me in the direction of commercial camming websites, I saw quite a few bears on there, and they are in the non-commercial section...termed "Exhibitionist"...they have a facility called c2c (camera to camera) only downside is it seems poppers are not permitted. Just an idea, some of those guys are very friendly and pleasant. Nice way to loose a dull afternoon anyway.

UKBottomBear said on Thu, 24 Jun 2021 at 22:16...

I'd rather keep my twitter personal and not NSFW.

If I start contacting people on there for camming poppers etc I'd need a second account and that isn't worth the hassle. Also cam sites just don't cater to popperbators plus I'm looking for more of a group thing.

I'm here on a forum for poppers fans which I think includes other bators looking for other bears because this seems to be the most sensible place to ask.

PJ said on Mon, 28 Jun 2021 at 18:24...

Quite active here:

http://poppersguide.com/forum/11171

Leo Torsen said on Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 08:07...

hello there 25 yo bear bator from CZ here :-) live:.cid.2ca36b8998300155

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.