Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

how long a cap of a popper bottle can last, without breaking

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by fufun
on Tue, 15 Jun 2021 at 22:40

fufun said on Tue, 15 Jun 2021 at 22:40...

I have had a bad experience. I buy poppers in bulk and tend to keep them for long (months), because of my location. however, I notice that, after some months, the cap (top) start breaking, allowing then the leakage.
Any idea how to keep popper for long without the risk of getting the cap broken? This plastics caps seem not be that strong for long term storage
thanks you

DIY Help said on Wed, 16 Jun 2021 at 09:43...

@funfun: all poppers caps + amber brown bottles are made in China, just like many other things that are basically total crap. The caps crack if they are kept for a long time in a hot environment. I am kinda guessing you live somewhere warm, yeah? or maybe your place is over heated? Finding a place to store poppers is actually tricky. So: no direct sunlight, cool but not freezing, and discreet. I have never been sure if a moist environment like a cellar is good or not. You cannot freeze poppers, yeah well you can but it damages them. The idea about freezing poppers comes from an old marketing scare campaign: stock up before the ban! type of thing. There was no ban, but freezers all over California got filled up. Freezers will also crack the caps. Good luck! finding the optimum place to store poppers is not so simple.

funfun said on Thu, 17 Jun 2021 at 19:15...

Yes, indeed, i live in a very hot place, and getting a cool and discrte place is a big challenge..thanks for the advice..

popperpigs said on Fri, 18 Jun 2021 at 23:47...

Not true, our caps are injection molded in Europe, normal caps cost more than bottle itself. Hit me up on insta (popperpigscom) or website

DIY Help said on Mon, 21 Jun 2021 at 15:32...

Do you mean those clicking safety caps? You need to be a safe cracker to be able to work out how to open them! Click...click..click....open sesame...nope...try again and again...then throw away.

Maybe there is a YouTube tutorial? How to open your poppers bottle in under 15 minutes! by Freddy Fingers.

Ridiculous!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.