Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

EU POPSHOP

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Roman50
on Sun, 30 May 2021 at 22:25

Roman50 said on Sun, 30 May 2021 at 22:25...

Hey Guys ..

Does anyone know where I can get the kind of IBN's- Isobutyl formulas that EU POPSHOP were selling ?
Now that it's ceased trading a couple of weeks ago.. I'd really appreciate some redirection to other sellers. I'm scuppered without those POPSHOP guys .
Any suggestions would be awesome ..
Thanks so much ....

Roman..

Roman50 said on Sun, 30 May 2021 at 22:27...

I'm in the UK...

Thanks ...

Roger said on Mon, 31 May 2021 at 06:40...

Hello Roman I believe ArtisanalCleaners.com is the site you're looking for. Good luck and do let us know how it goes!

Rob said on Tue, 1 Jun 2021 at 01:17...

I'm based in the UK too. My experience with artisanalcleaners is mixed, good that their ordering process is reliable and payment still accepted by paypal , however the downside is the time taken for the product to arrive,
from the US, on average 10 to 14 days is a major issue. I've had product arrive that has deteriorated and been unusable. I have persisted with ordering their midrange 'Awesome Twosome' which has been good only when first opened and then done. So now I'm trying goldencockpoppers, and I'll report back

Roger said on Tue, 1 Jun 2021 at 08:47...

Hi Roger thanks a lot for the report! I haven't actually tried Artisanal yet myself so your experience is useful to hear!!

I just ordered from AliExpress after seeing it touted in another thread. I think it takes far longer for poppers to arrive from China, upwards of a month!! So do you think they will be rancid? Am hoping it's IBN of course.

Dutchdude said on Wed, 2 Jun 2021 at 06:55...

@Roger Let us know what you think about the Chinese poppers. As I know experiences can be very individual... Which ones did you order?

Snake said on Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 08:17...

Hello guys
I'm in the process of getting some great isobutyl together I'm in the uk and have reviews dotted around this site going back years
Msg me on
rmyers65@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers

Roger said on Sun, 13 Jun 2021 at 14:28...

Dutchdude - they were rubbish!!!

Just isopropyl.

Very little high at all. 2/10 for the high. I wasn't drinking any alcohol with them which is a bit of a factor but not all that much.

Plus the oxygen in my blood totally caved. I measured it with a pulse oximeter. (Wish I'd had one of these before!). It got down from my usual 98-99% to 90-92%!

The poppers went in the bin.

The only good thing I can say is they didn't make me cough at all.

The brand name was Jack, with the gay biker image. They were in fake PWD packaging.

Roger said on Mon, 14 Jun 2021 at 07:40...

Also there was literally zero psychedelic / psychoactive effect. Just plunging blood oxygenation.

I'm still only at 95%, 36 hours later.

Dutchdude said on Mon, 14 Jun 2021 at 15:30...

Sorry to hear that. I really like my AliExpress poppers but I got a different brand, not fake PWD. Plus I got them from a reliable source that only sells poppers there.

Roger said on Mon, 14 Jun 2021 at 17:30...

So were yours the fabled n-butyl / isobutyl with the smooth building trippiness?

Roger said on Tue, 15 Jun 2021 at 13:51...

Just a correction, the bottle I bought was called 'Jackass: A Vision of Beat'.

Guess I had 10 hits of it.

Blood oxygenation is back to 99% now, 64 hours later.

Rob said on Mon, 28 Jun 2021 at 01:53...

goldencockpoppers.com
good product, I've reordered twice, will ship to UK too

Roman50 said on Tue, 6 Jul 2021 at 21:11...

Thanks Guys ... Appreciate the heads up.. But man, it's such a monumental headache trying to find a comparable product to something I've been using for 6 years that just hit the mark .. The EUpopshop guys were awesome to deal with....

Brian said on Thu, 8 Jul 2021 at 07:01...

Yes I had good feedback about EU Popshop. I am sad to read that they have closed down.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.