Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers 101

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Dan12
on Fri, 28 May 2021 at 16:09

Dan12 said on Fri, 28 May 2021 at 16:09...

Hey guys,

So i just started using poppers not too long ago but the basic stuff like jj plat and rush, I've had overall a good experience with most batches being okay.

But i get a bit confused as to which is the great stuff, if ive done my research there are 3 different types of poppers right?

Could someone explain all the types of poppers and which are the best or/best for certain situations.

I like to feel supper slutty and horny for my poppers (esp while bttming) but i also like poppers that keep me hard(for when i top).

As well if you know any places that ship to canada? I already use the website TP to get my stuff. But i've also seen indie brands as well and was just wondering if they are trust worthy so on and so forth.

any information/ recommendations would be helpful!

101st Chairborne said on Mon, 5 Jul 2021 at 15:38...

There is no such thing as poppers for bottoms / tops. Poppers do not keep you hard, they can do exactly the opposite.

As a Canadian you are faced with the following simple rule: "beggars can't be choosers" meaning: you get what you are given and pay accordingly. You know why this is. In fact when you place an order for shipment to Canada you are risking not receiving it; any retailer that chooses to ship to Canada knows this as well. I doubt that these "indie" brands / new artisan small batch producers would want to ship to you. Why would they? I think you will mostly see Chinese copies now being offered to Canadians. I cannot imagine PWD knowingly shipping their products to Canada, or allowing an authorized re-seller to do so. Locker Room Marketing / Jungle Juice certainly would not.

Donny said on Sun, 11 Jul 2021 at 07:00...

Don't JJ make them in Canada??

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.