Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Can take poppers on my carry on bag

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Niko
on Fri, 21 May 2021 at 23:51

Niko said on Fri, 21 May 2021 at 23:51...

Can take poppers on my carry on bag let me know

Beard&Belly said on Sat, 22 May 2021 at 15:16...

No. You cannot take anything like that - especially poppers! Are you new to the wonderful world of aviation, Niko? You should not be traveling anywhere anyway! Stay home and enjoy the scenery and delights of your homeland.

Personally I intend to visit Filey. Scarborough is too racy for my taste.

What part of the world are your from, Niko? You sound like that singer who did stuff with The Velvet Underground, so I am guessing German? Where have all the flowers gone, long time in passing etc.

If you are so desperate for poppers, why not buy them at your destination? You should not take them with you.

Rubberuwe said on Sat, 22 May 2021 at 16:25...

Don‘t worry, Niko.
I never had any problems with a bottle of poppers in Europe. If you travel only with a small bag, put the bottle together with your toothpaste and other small liquids in a small plasticbag and go. If you travel with a great suitcase, put it in there.

Beard&Belly said on Sat, 22 May 2021 at 18:23...

You cannot take poppers on an aircraft, end of. Just because you haven't had any "problems" doesn't mean anything. You obviously have little regard for your own doings, and zero regard for others. Poppers are a volatile liquid, it is reckless to take them in an aircraft cabin. Oh...it is also prohibited to do so...but hey we should all be able to do what we please, right? Learn some self discipline.

Estrogel said on Thu, 27 May 2021 at 08:20...

No, don't try it, pure hassle, probable legal consequences. If you can't take a bottle of water, a bottle of flammable liquid isn't going to fly. Lol...

OMG! said on Mon, 31 May 2021 at 19:20...

wouldn't mind a bit of discipline right now ;-)

anyways...no, don't take poppers on aircraft. This is not the first time this question has been asked! As others say: it is a daft idea.

crazy fact said on Thu, 3 Jun 2021 at 23:39...

A heavy user in greece droped his popper on a taxi and bottle was openned !!! Taxi driver thought that it was chloroform and he was trying to rape him !! He spend 1 year in jail .... Dont take them out in puplic

Solomon said on Sun, 6 Jun 2021 at 17:24...

The source of that story please, crazy fact?

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Wed, 9 Jun 2021 at 07:33...

Sounds like one of those poppers myth stories! Like: they put amyl nitrate in the air conditioning (1970s disco myth) or Joe Miller's PWD Rush had a secret formula. Might be true though, Greece has a history of these kinda horror stories, plus you can see how the taxi driver might have thought this....but volatile nitrites don't do this...so why didn't they test the bottle and realize? Strange story.

DIY Help said on Wed, 16 Jun 2021 at 09:31...

@Niko: No
@crazy fact: BS

Hieu Nguyen said on Mon, 9 Jan 2023 at 22:53...

Can I have popper put in signed luggage and wrap it with paper ? Should be okie ?
Thank you guys

Coppertop said on Sat, 25 Mar 2023 at 03:25...

I’m wondering how poppers are are transported now.
They must be transported by plane. Mine only take two days to get up me, and I live in Hawaii. They also don’t arrive in hermetically sealed lead foil wrapped packages either
So, it’s not the fact that they’re volatile liquids then. Its something else.

NotMiddleAmericaHAHA said on Fri, 5 Apr 2024 at 05:40...

Some of you sound like bored conspiracy theories who stay at home and shame anyone else who does that opposite. ESP beard and belly. Don’t shake the asker for asking. 🙄. Don’t respond then. Sorry your life is so boring that you must to feel useful lol.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.