Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers and rhinoplasty

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Cutiew/abooty
on Tue, 11 May 2021 at 14:16

Cutiew/abooty said on Tue, 11 May 2021 at 14:16...

This is my experiences:
I got a rhinoplasty 3 years ago for breaking my nose; I notice every time I use poppers ( in recent months) my nose looks different after and starts to look a bit crooked; and I feel like this has something to do with the inflammation of the poppers and having a nose job in the past; anyone else have advice or similar experiences?

Wow said on Wed, 12 May 2021 at 02:43...

Maybe you should really think if you want to take any risk

cutiew/abooty said on Wed, 12 May 2021 at 10:06...

Yea I can't be using poppers anymore AT ALL.
sucks because I really loved it but my nose is far too sensitive. This blows small dicks

nose said on Wed, 12 May 2021 at 20:24...

If you inhale from mouth ,you have the same effects ?

Miss D. Cup said on Wed, 12 May 2021 at 20:27...

I have a similar problem. I am an alternative street entertainer and I stick pencils up my nose as part of my "Miss Walrus" act. I get sneezing fits whenever I use poppers now! I think the rubber ends have damaged the sensitive tissues. What a bummer....my partners get turned off when I start sneezing.

Cutiew/abootie said on Sun, 16 May 2021 at 22:36...

@nose perhaps
I just might do cotton balls in a plastic bottle and inhale. Never done it before but I’ll try it out

T&E said on Thu, 20 May 2021 at 13:18...

I am a mega-fan of Tubbs and Edward Tattsyrup. Me and the wife appeared at local events: jumble sales, village fetes, and what have you, dressed as the amazing duo. Following an unpleasant incident, there was some unsavory publicity in the local press; upside is we now work part-time as Tubbs and Edward impersonators. The downside is we need to use tape to create the distinctive "piggy nose" appearance. The wife says this has caused us both to get nasal drip. My question is: should we use poppers and which popper is best for us. Our love making also involves Tubbs and Edward, so tape is involved, and so are frozen cucumbers.

Harry1950 said on Fri, 28 May 2021 at 01:56...

@Cutiew/abootie: Do not use a plastic bottle. Use a clean glass bottle about five inches high. You need to have some head space in the bottle for the vapor to develop. You can use large jumbo cotton balls, but also try using 4 inch wide gauze at a length of 8 inches cut from the roll to make a wick. Transfer the popper liquid to the cotton balls or gauze wick using a (baby) medicine dropper sold in drug stores. You can also experiment and gauge the amount of popper liquid you transfer to the cotton balls or gauze wick with the medicine dropper. After your popper session, transfer the "used" cotton balls or gauze wick to a larger glass bottle (7 inches tall) and place it in the fridge. You should be able to get an effect from inhaling from the larger bottle for up to five days, especially when you take your first hit, because of the vapor build up in the bottle.

Ro said on Tue, 1 Jun 2021 at 08:23...

> Our love making also involves Tubbs and Edward

.....!!!!!

You must be true soul mates!

That is a very, very special match.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.