Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Popper for sexual questionnaire

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Leopard_2
on Fri, 16 Apr 2021 at 19:18

Leopard_2 said on Fri, 16 Apr 2021 at 19:18...

Hi everyone! Me and my girlfriend are new to the popper world, and both want to try it and expriment new sensations. We would like to use for a "sexual interrogatory" with no taboo or inhibitions, specially for questions type "Would you like to have sex with another person? Who?" and that sort of horny questions. You think that popper gonna help us in that matter? I mean, to litterally throw away any forbidden answers and blow away each other with our questions. Thank you for your advices!

me said on Mon, 19 Apr 2021 at 16:24...

i think it won't help with this - but i can only tell about me (man).
This is my own personal experience - for me it doesn't change my mind it just makes more relaxed (blood pressure goes down).

Once you are "after the talking" it my help to try other/ bigger things (for both of you) with more pleassure.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Tue, 20 Apr 2021 at 09:28...

"sexual interrogatory"

I never heard of that before! I am assuming it is not some kind of role play. As me (the post above) says... poppers will not help you at all with that. Probably better of with a few vodkas :-)

justChem said on Sat, 24 Apr 2021 at 17:43...

As a male of a str couple,I say it can help.
Except from the first time that we used it , it is relaxing for me , but VERY relaxing for her .It make her so wet ! psysicaly wet. And forplay got very long and enjoyable .In that, very horny, time for forplay, we get so dirty talking ! ...and now I have problem cumming to soon , like a 20yo teenage !! so hot.
The first time that we used (and only ) it we had an out-of-body experience .both of us felt like loosing control.See tolt me that if it was another man fucking her ,she wouldnt mind, she only cared about herself having sex .I felt the same! But we never felt it again .

Jacko said on Wed, 28 Apr 2021 at 12:45...

The effects of poppers are more physical (at least in my experience) than mental, unless you have a lot rather rapidly. As in, they’re more likely to make you want to DO crazy, nasty things to you partner than SAY them.

Definitely recommend for hot and wild sex though. Great for you going down on her, vice versa, and of course toys and anal play, as well as good old fashioned fucking. Have fun!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.