Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Waar kopen

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Ikke1206
on Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 17:52

Ikke1206 said on Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 17:52...

Hallo,

Waar zou ik NU poppers kunnen halen in de regio amsterdam?

groet

Dan said on Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 21:53...

www.Amsterdam-poppers.com

leo said on Thu, 8 Apr 2021 at 21:36...

Warmoesstraat...there is many cursing and leather bar to enjoy with darkroom

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Fri, 9 Apr 2021 at 08:40...

lol auto spelling alert!

>regio amsterdam

i guess that means the area not the brand, Dan....I would think poppers are widely sold in Holland, in sex shops and places like that, no? maybe not now with COVID as they will be closed. COVID sucks :-(

Guttrunks said on Fri, 9 Apr 2021 at 18:21...

You are talking nonsense, Sir! This is typical of ill-educated dilettantism that afflicts modern man! A "vervloeken cafe" or "fluchen cafe" is an establishment in the Low Countries & North Rhine-Westphalia, where men may gather and freely give vent to expletives, expectorate, drink genievre, and sing ribald songs.

The first "vervloeken cafe" was the Cafe Troepmond, founded by Piet van Troepmond in Den Haag circa 1780. The popularity of these establishments arises from the strict Calvinistic beliefs and practices of the wider populace. For example, certain types of German washing machine (Schede Triller, for example) are programmed so that they will not function on Sundays. Up until the 1970's anyone foolish enough to hang their washing out on a Sunday morn would return to find their laundry decorated with manure. It should be noted that the Schede Triller has no spin cycle, and their range of vacuum cleaners do not have a detachable head brush

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Sat, 10 Apr 2021 at 14:19...

you learn something new every day.....hahaha...but i still think he meant cruising.. and not the type of activity featured in classic films like "Carry on Cruising"...but probably not your "cup of tea", Gut.

Guttrunks said on Mon, 12 Apr 2021 at 13:01...

In truth I am not familiar with this genre, Sir! I believe I may have seen "Cuidado con Los Camarotes" and what of it! A silly vulgar entertainment populated with innuendo and offensive stereotypes.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Sun, 25 Apr 2021 at 09:51...

What about Carry on Camping? It is true enough that those films are from a another era! Check out Carry on Abroad for some real homophobic stereotyping. Interesting as two of the lead actors were gay...not that they had any say in it back in those days....time marches on, eh?

Guttrunks said on Thu, 6 May 2021 at 10:08...

The sands of time, Sir! Time is an ever present force that will crush all the dreams, schemes, machinations, and constructs of Man. The tallest building, the most vainglorious potentate, cannot withstand Father Time's steady slow fist of destruction. All that is, shall be gone, replaced by an eroded shell. We are but dust in the wind, Sir! Just a drop of water in an endless sea! All we do crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see.

I have in fact seen Carry on Abroad (dubbed in the tongue of the Uzbek) and I consider it not worthy of further consideration or comment!

X said on Wed, 19 May 2021 at 13:06...

there are some very weird people here; this story about the washing machine is a joke?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.