Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Liquid Aroma Power

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Harry1950
on Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 07:03

Harry1950 said on Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 07:03...

If anyone has purchased poppers from Liquid Aroma Power, I would be very interested in knowing if you had a positive or negative experience in using their alky nitrite product. Thank you !

sb said on Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 06:21...

I bought from poppersforsale.com which is related to liquidaromapower.com I believe. Long delivery time, but very good products. I can recommend JungleJuice Black Label and Jacked. Strong and very durable compared to other products, a bottle lasts for a month without degradatio

Harry1950 said on Fri, 2 Apr 2021 at 06:01...

@sb : OK, thanks very much for taking the time to respond to my question I will purchase the Jacked product to see if it works for me. Can you tell me if this product (formula) is iso-amyl, iso-butyl or pentyl?
I have purchased Jungle Juice Black Label from Poppers-Aromas.EU (France). As I recall, this product did not provide me any significant pro-sexual or euphoric effects; but I'll willing to purchase it again to see if the formula has changed and will work for me. Thanks again !

Harry1950 said on Fri, 2 Apr 2021 at 06:17...

@sb: Can you please tell me in which country poppersforsale.com is located, and do they ship orders from that country? Are they located Western or Eastern Europe? Thanks again for your time and help !!

sb said on Sun, 4 Apr 2021 at 21:16...

The packet came from Serbia, took about three weeks to the UK.

The bottles from poppersforsale are all labeled isopropyl, but it seems to me they are amyl based.

Harry1950 said on Tue, 6 Apr 2021 at 04:09...

@sb: OK, thanks very much for your informative response !!

Rob said on Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 00:34...

In my experience any poppers from UK or Europe are ALL the same isopropyl crap , no matter how they're labeled.

poppers_slut said on Mon, 14 Jun 2021 at 14:13...

Slovakia, and the bottle was labeled isopentyl. i got the Jungle Black too, it is very nice! very hot feeling, if it last long time i don't know as only open two days now, i hope!

amylwhoreNZ said on Wed, 11 May 2022 at 00:48...

Mine came from Slovakia also. No tracking number but 3 weeks to receive, great stuff and no nasal burns, had stone like rush but unmarked bottle and sealed. Sold 2, kept two = free for me hehe.

Robby said on Wed, 7 Sep 2022 at 19:30...

Tried Poppers for Sale which shipped from Liquid Aroma. At first I was very pleased with the product. Placed subsequent orders and the stuff arrived flat, old and no buzz whatsoever. My last order (shipped to USA) arrived smashed broken. Both bottles open and leaking . When I contacted them they never answered, ignored me. If you are in US and the package is lost or damaged, you are out of luck.

Their packaging is unusual. No box, just a few used old popcorn peanuts and some old saran wrap, the whole thing is then wrapped in old brown paper. Absurd, so expect damages when you order from them.

CHARIS said on Mon, 8 May 2023 at 01:10...

i bought first time at 2 february . my packet has no arrived yet . i sent a few mails , with no answer !! i think the people are crooks . no insurance for the orders . how can i be sure that my order has sent ?

Nick said on Thu, 17 Aug 2023 at 22:46...

They are scammers, took my money and no product received

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.