Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Skype Snapchat

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Slutboi83
on Mon, 22 Mar 2021 at 22:52

Slutboi83 said on Mon, 22 Mar 2021 at 22:52...

Hey guys any of you watching a guy eat his cum?? Love to get proper poppered up whilst you watch then watch as I put my legs over my head and direct my sperm into my open mouth.

Solomon said on Mon, 22 Mar 2021 at 23:34...

This all happens on Skype does it? Forgive me I am not overly familiar with this type of "action" What is this I hear about snapchat and snapchat premium what is that, dear friends?

Guttrunks said on Mon, 29 Mar 2021 at 22:09...

Debauchery occurs, Sir! this is not a new phenomenon at all. A learned gentleman of my acquaintance informed me recently of the existence of the "dirty telex" - this started sometime after the World War Two. Telex operators would exchange salacious messages via their telex machines. They may seem tame by today's standards, but it goes to prove, there is nothing new under the sun. Give man the means to communicate and they will abuse it for sexual gratification. There is even a cult in the United States that sends dirty signals to outer space, inviting sexual congress with aliens. Morse code was similarly abused; Hitler was said to have sent suggestive messages from The Berghof, whilst intoxicated on anti-flatulence medication provided by Theodor Morell.

I have no idea what snapchat is, but I am sure it is disgusting, populated with moral turpitude and outrages of an unspeakable nature.

mick said on Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 04:53...

snapchat premium is a slang word / basically some guy who sells pics of his dick / snapchat is a messaging service where the images disappear.

Snapcash is the name of the product that is used officially.

Snapchat is not only used for "moral turpitude" (thank you dictionary / thought that was a floor cleaner) it is a cool messaging app.

Rosa Klebb said on Sat, 5 Jun 2021 at 20:50...

You know there was a law that prohibited the sending of naughty letters (not to be confused with French letters) it lasted until around 1920. The dude behind it all was called Comstock, nice guy...he also burned 15 tonnes of books, and lead witch-hunts which lead to 15 suicides.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.