Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

AEROSOL SPRAY SOLVENT

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Zave_5
on Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 04:01

Zave_5 said on Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 04:01...

Anyone had some experience with this?

AMSTERDAM ORIGINAL 4.6OZ. AEROSOL SPRAY SOLVENT
or
BLACK MAX HEAVY DUTY 4.6OZ. AEROSOL SPRAY SOLVENT

Happy2 said on Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 12:32...

It is Chloraethyl and completely different to Poppers. It is the same as https://www.ebay.de/itm/CHLORAETHYL-Dr-Henning-Spraydose-175-ml-PZN-1950761/362809256641?hash=item54791deac1:g:kw8AAOSwdy1dwxsz. It is an icespray for sports injuries. Chloraethyl is also used for anesthetize. You hat to spray it on a towel or something else then roll the towel like the sock method on poppers an then breathe it in. STAY AWAY for this it is very dangerous many peaople lost their life by sniffing this. If you sniff to much you fall in to a coma.

Anonymous said on Sat, 13 Feb 2021 at 08:25...

I tried Amsterdam. You feel a sucking feeling in your belly then you feel a racing sensation like your falling off a cliff. It feels scary and good at the same time. My Dick gets rock hard. The cum shoots out of my dick. I almost passed out one time. It is dangerous. I only use it 2 to 3 times a year. Just too strong. Nothing like poppers. You do get off rather quickly since it feels good. You start to feel a cumming sensation before you cum. I only used it twice in 2020. Just to strong.

BRUCE said on Sun, 14 Feb 2021 at 21:02...

It is dangerous because the effects really show at a level of concentration not far from collapsing, and because as soon as the effects show, your nervous and thoughts/judgment are already impaired reaching a very high risk of collapsing and suffocate if not able to get fresh air (death happened to people using a rag in mouth or in front of mouth).

When effect shows, nervous system is slowed down so early signs are desensitisation and numbness ( pain is less felt which is why it was used as an anaesthetic in early days)

Second step is nerve feeling not processed in sync by brain anymore, and your brain will add two reversed ghost nerve simulation before and after the real simulation ( i.e you feel a ghost reversed pin prick before the actual sting of the needle, followed by a ghost reversed sting) at the same time any thoughts crossing your brain might do the same ( weird ! Pré thoughts - actual thinking - ghost after thought realising there was a pre-thought ... And it can imbricate to 2 or more levels where you realise that you realised that you realised that all of this happened in reverse just before... I told you : Plain weird)
Think of a musical reverse delay if it rings a bell.
When things get reversed, it is really time to have fresh air because you'll be seconds from collapse.

Nothing like poppers at all, only desensitised nerves and the relative anaesthetic "drowning" effect and reverse delay thing in nerve sensations like pain and thoughts..

Stay away, not worth and absolutely not sexual.

TLDR said on Mon, 15 Feb 2021 at 04:49...

I spray inside the rag. Fold it over then suck it into my mouth and immediately take the rag out of my mouth and enjoy the ride. I personally enjoy this product right before I cum. Yes, to the above comments. I only use it 2 to 3 times a year. I would never, ever tell anyone to use this shit. It's my personal choice and if people ask me about it.....I just say avoid because it gives you a headache on steroids after using and poppers are better. Poppers are better and safer but I do like to ride the lighting once or twice each year.

Adam said on Tue, 16 Feb 2021 at 10:54...

It's amazing what some of you will do for a high.

You will literally take the chance or the risk of death / permanent injury for a brief high.

Fuck - use your head, any solvent that you are inhaling is bad for you.

Just reading some of these stories to see what people are doing to get a brief high is mind blowing

Anonymous said on Tue, 16 Feb 2021 at 23:46...

Adam....everyone is saying "Stay away, not worth"....so what is your point?? Yeah...DON"T!! it is nothing to do with nitrites. It is not poppers....stay away.

John Snow 1830 said on Mon, 14 Jun 2021 at 07:54...

John Snow was one of the first physicians to study and calculate dosages for the use of ether and chloroform as surgical anesthetics, back in the 1830's in England. Chloroform was killing people because doctors were doing the rag method to knock patients out. Some lived, some died.

Any A/C repair guy can tell you that gas is affected by the temperature. Raise the temp of the room and the gas expands / pressure in a pipe goes up. Cool the room or pipe, the gas contracts, pressure goes down. Dr snow realized that the room temps were causing troubles with killing the patients or not knocking them out long enough. Temperature pressure equals dose. This is the same problem with what you guys are talking about.

How he fixed it was by patenting a coil of copper pipe submerged in a bowel of water. Gas goes through the coil and reaches the temp of the carefully prepared water temperature, to get the same dose every time regardless.

Not suggesting anything, just explaining why the highs are random, and why doing the same thing OD's people. John Snow is considered the father of anesthesia. (of course, back then they still weren't washing their hands or tools. Didnt believe in microorganisms back then)

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.