Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Brexit changes

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Chris
on Mon, 8 Feb 2021 at 23:56

Chris said on Mon, 8 Feb 2021 at 23:56...

Does anyone know if the recent Brexit changes will effect supply of poppers into the U.K from sites who ship from France? If not France definitely somewhere in Europe.

With more scrutiny on the imports, are they going to get blocked at customs, or will there even be some legal ramifications that may come back on the buyer?

Cran said on Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 09:18...

Highly doubt it. The only time you'll be pursued legally is if you're importing in quantities so large that customs think you are intending to distribute the product, and that's only for real narcotics. If customs sees something they don't like, they'll confiscate it and you will either hear nothing from them or receive a "love letter" (warning) saying "don't do that again" with no need for you to interact and no reprimand.

They don't have the capacity to inspect every package they receive from the world, France is a relatively safe country to import from.

Poppers might get reclassified to a better legal status soon anyway: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/acmd-work-programme-2020-to-2022-commissioning-letter/home-secretarys-commissioning-letter-to-the-chair-of-the-acmd-accessible-version#legislation-to-clarify-the-legal-status-of-alkyl-nitrates

wadair said on Wed, 10 Feb 2021 at 09:06...

Seems not, I placed a 10 bottle order at poppers-aromas on 05/02/21 - it's out for delivery with Parcelforce in Manchester today on 10/02/21.

Guess I've got a busy afternoon lined up...

Danny said on Wed, 10 Feb 2021 at 11:03...

Hi guys, since January we´ve been sending the packages to UK with custom declaration form with very low value... deliveries are still the same, no problem whatsoever. Declared as Spa products....sent from amsterdam-poppers.com, or amsterdam-poppers-shop.com...so I guess all EU deliveries will be the same....UK is considered as country outside EU

Ritblat said on Mon, 27 Sep 2021 at 10:46...

Danny hi, Does the low value/ “spa product” declaration still seem to be ok (September 2021) these days for deliveries to UK?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.