Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Triangle on bottles

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Kinder
on Sun, 7 Feb 2021 at 23:53

Kinder said on Sun, 7 Feb 2021 at 23:53...

What the Illuminati are those bottles with triangle on them about?
Not all bottles have it.

Guttrunks said on Mon, 8 Feb 2021 at 07:34...

Indeed, Sir! I applaud your beady-eyed observation. Without doubt this is a sign, whose significance is known only to those who know what it means. Further research is certainly required. Unfortunately, due to regrettable circumstances of pecuniary nature, I am currently employed as a hygiene attendant at a public convenience, and have little time for research. Those wishing to sponsor an academic paper on the true meaning of the triangle, secret formulas, King Arthur, Atlantis, pirate treasure maps, or similar, may express an interest hereon.

It is my contention that the answer lies in Annales Cambriae, and may be connected to Vespertilio-homo - (see Dr. Andrew Grant).

GaySwiss said on Mon, 8 Feb 2021 at 10:13...

It is the French laws that are stupid: the French government forces to put a rail for the blind, it is great no matter what! They make us pissed off with these stupid laws, the French are really idiots.

Rza said on Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 00:25...

The triangle is a universal sign for hazard
That is all ! Simples

Guttrunks said on Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 09:18...

Is that so, Sir? Rza, your nom de plume, is significant methinks.

R = 18
Z = 26
A = 1

= 45

It is a triangular number! by Jove! and the sum of all decimal numbers. I suspect that you are "one of them" and seek to obfuscate our learned discourse.

Wowza said on Tue, 16 Feb 2021 at 21:30...

lol

Very funny....

Guttrunks said on Wed, 24 Feb 2021 at 14:19...

There is nothing funny about it, Sir! These perplexing matters are for scholarly discussion and serious debate. For merriment and mirth, may I suggest that you take yourself off to a funfair, pleasure garden, or similar spectacle. Kindly absent yourself, and do not seek to pour scorn on that which you cannot comprehend.

pig said on Sun, 27 Jun 2021 at 12:01...

Some pigs end up with brain damage, some pigs start off with brain damage.

P=23
I=12
G=9

So once you double that, you end up with 88. Oops. Wrong crowd.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.