Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Popper on spray

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Zave_5
on Wed, 20 Jan 2021 at 01:09

Zave_5 said on Wed, 20 Jan 2021 at 01:09...

How’s it work? Any experience?

Bruce said on Sat, 30 Jan 2021 at 22:21...

If you're thinking of ethyl chloride sprays, it is not poppers but a substance used for gaseous anaesthesia in the old days.
Effects are similar to gaseous anaesthesia as used for kids small surgery or inhaled spray dusters, a few breath of a bit of gas mixed with enough air numbs the brain and nervous conducting , but if breathing directly the poured liquid to higher concentration as its evaporates, very high risk of being instantly knocked down and a lot of people died suffocating while knocked down by using this with rags or else.
The substance stays active in lungs for a long time and is lower than air so you can't easily get rid of it when intoxicated. The threshold between numb brain and loss of consciousness is very small and ones cannot easily self estimate having reached the threshold it before its already too late.

There is no sensuality wave at all using this substance, absolutely not like poppers so you'd better forget it.

Zave_5 said on Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 03:59...

Thank you very much for help and explanation. Very helpful. I was talking about this -
AMSTERDAM ORIGINAL 4.6OZ. AEROSOL SPRAY SOLVENT
or
This -
BLACK MAX HEAVY DUTY 4.6OZ. AEROSOL SPRAY SOLVENT

Anonymous said on Tue, 21 Dec 2021 at 13:13...

I appreciate your insight as well. Bought a bottle ob a whim and only kind of tried it once, and was definitely different. Not like normal poppers. Stuck with the bottle now, but definitely going to steer clear of it for now.

Popper head said on Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 06:52...

Hey everybody it's me popperhead it'll be 2 years since I touched any of this stuff I just got crazy with it for 5 years I was new to it and curious and people told me you can't use it all the time but I really didn't know the consequences but now I realize that you cannot get crazy with this s*** I've been going through a lot the past 3 years I have to go see a doctor this year my doctor says I have a blood condition it might be a case of anemia and I was reading about poppers and heavy nitrate use can cause anemia where oxygen in the blood cannot get to the right cells or something like that plus it changed me I have a lot of depression and I have a hard time feeling pleasure my doctor thinks it's because I released so much dopamine I was going crazy with the sprays and bottles I didn't realize how crazy I got I got carried away with that but now I know you can't do that s*** like that and it changed my genital and my testicles I don't feel the same down there and I have a lot of Ed I think because of the blood condition but I hope when I go see a doctor they can treat it I will not go crazy with that s*** again so just heads up people don't go crazy with it it's not something you can consume everyday but like I said I didn't know I didn't really know the harm and people told me you can't use that s*** like that but like I said I just lost control I still have urges I still would like to use but right now it's not worth it I'm trying to get my body a break 5 years of heavy use was enough peace to everybody and hope everyone's doing well and be safe but please take it from a person that with experience don't go crazy with this if you want to f*** around with it every now and then I'm sure that that's okay but just don't go crazy I hope I will be fine through all this

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.