Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

JungleJuice Gold Label has changed ?!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by sb
on Fri, 15 Jan 2021 at 13:40

sb said on Fri, 15 Jan 2021 at 13:40...

I believe the manufacturer, LockerRoom, has recently changed not only the packaging, but also the formula of JungleJuice Gold Label. The distributor denies that there is any change. The new bottles don't have the perforated plastic anymore around the cap.

Has anybody similar experience ?

bo job said on Sat, 16 Jan 2021 at 12:27...

if its not from junglejuiceplus.com chances are its a cheap ching knockoff..

Errr... said on Tue, 19 Jan 2021 at 10:24...

What does it say on the label, sb??? Who is listed as the manufacturer and what is the formula / CAS number? yes, there are knock-offs of LRM products from China.... like with everything else :-( but there are also many sources for genuine Locker Room Marketing products.

where did you buy it?? from which country are you from?

sb said on Wed, 20 Jan 2021 at 07:23...

I have been buying JungleJuice Gold Label from poppers-aromas.eu, a French company, for years and was always happy with it until my last order in Nov/2020. I think this company is trustworthy. Bought the same product from another distributor, same result.

LockerRoom marketing must have weakened the product, not the same strength as before. May be most people just sniff at the bottle and don't notice. It appears similar. However, if you spill it into a tissue, you notice that it is very weak compared to older batches of the product. I doubt that it is my perception, can't change so dramatically from one month to the next.

I am desperately trying to buy old stock of the product. Sent many emails, but poppers distributors don't bother to answer.

sb said on Wed, 20 Jan 2021 at 07:44...

Does anybody know about a comparable product ? I liked JungleJuice Gold Label because of the high it gave (flying, tunnel vision, feeling out of the body) without any side effects (not aggressive as other products, no coughing, not out of breath after use, ...)

JoshVR said on Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 01:13...

Don't expect the manufacturer to disclose anything. They literally want shit all to do with you and don't care about what harm you do to yourself. Remember they have the disclaimer about it being for leather cleaning.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.