Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers & Feelings

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by DL Top
on Tue, 12 Jan 2021 at 01:17

DL Top said on Tue, 12 Jan 2021 at 01:17...

Ever since I started using poppers I have been addicted. Any methods on how to make the high longer? As a DL top, every time I take a huff of it, for some reason my gay boss ( I used to work for ) always pops up into my head giving me sloppy blowjobs. Ever since I can’t get these heat flashes out of my head. Every time I I masturbate and I huff I want to give him a call so bad and tell him how I feel sexually. Because of poppers, I get raging boners thinking about him now and I get butterflies every time I huff. Should I do it?

Mack said on Tue, 12 Jan 2021 at 04:16...

Don't wreck your future or your career over a poppers high. You will regret it later.

Anonymous said on Tue, 12 Jan 2021 at 05:02...

But I don’t work with that company anymore, it’s been years. It can still affect my future in that way?

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Tue, 12 Jan 2021 at 13:50...

>> I used to work for

Yeah, it helps to read the post before passing judgement. Question is what this dude will do if you do call him? "butterflies" - so the feelings are more than just sexual, right?

notherTOP said on Tue, 12 Jan 2021 at 14:27...

Give him a call, he'll have you over and he'll be on his knees quickly. He has been fantasizing about it since way back. Just be sure to give him a sniff on two when he is going to town on you.

OP said on Tue, 12 Jan 2021 at 15:33...

Only get when I take a deep huff then it gets wild. Never happens when I don’t have poppers with me

SWISS TONY said on Wed, 13 Jan 2021 at 16:09...

I beg to differ, notherTOP. I suggest that DL Top invites the gentleman over for a candle-light dinner. A luxuriant chocolate desert, following the main dish, is advised. Crack open a bottle of cognac, put a nice relaxing tune on the music box, turn up the heating and dim the lights. Compliment the gentleman on his appearance, his aftershave, and his choice of hair gel. Then let your gaze wander to his nether regions. Voila! Unzipping your flies, and producing your manhood, shortly after his arrival, is not conducive to the desired outcome.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.