Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Finland

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Fin
on Sun, 20 Dec 2020 at 02:24

Fin said on Sun, 20 Dec 2020 at 02:24...

Is it safe to buy poppers online, and get it shipped to Finland? Never bought it online though so I wanted to ask first

GaySwiss said on Mon, 21 Dec 2020 at 13:21...

Yes Poppers shops send their products to Finland, I have a friends in your country :-)

otherFin said on Sun, 27 Dec 2020 at 13:37...

I don't advise. It is illegal without a prescription and the customs is searching the product actively.
But if you would like to take risk: not outside EU. Then the risk is minimal but real.
My advice is visit Estonia or Berlin and buy two bottles and forget them in your pocket.

finGuy said on Mon, 28 Dec 2020 at 18:10...

Has anyone had their poppers stopped by the customs? I was thinking about ordering from poppers-aromas.eu, but seems that no Finns have any info if the packages come through. I also considered poppers.ee but the site seems scetchy

Anonymous said on Tue, 29 Dec 2020 at 15:02...

Yes.

I think you don't understand that the customs is not only stopping your packet but that your action is against the law and there is a penalty which you can't avoid. The situation is not clear but after five years it is. Anyway now it is not legal to import the product without prescription.

No help where you order because the customs x-rays the packet, opens it when needed, and analyse the product.

The Finnish customs is answering all your questions. Asking is never illegal.

helx said on Sat, 3 Apr 2021 at 14:38...

depending on how the package is labeled and which brand u buy of poppers. so if u take TAIWAN BLUE it has no label with some shops anyways and then is declared as "leather cleaner" or maybe? i don't remember. but now some shops say you can only pay with BITCOIN or check for Finland. i have bitcoin so it is not a problem, but it is not as easy as some years ago.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.