Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

New to poppers info please how to do.. when to throw bottle away... Bad to do repeatedly in one nigh

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by German
on Sat, 19 Dec 2020 at 05:51

German said on Sat, 19 Dec 2020 at 05:51...

Waiting for a bottle in the mail hoping to get info from u pros before it gets here thank you

Max said on Sun, 20 Dec 2020 at 00:49...

Okay so, I'm fairly new to them as well, I use Super Rush and love the effect compared to other brands. But, I shake the bottle well, and either as soon as I open it I inhale with one nostril while I push the other nostril closed with a finger. Inhale deeply for about 5 seconds if you want a good rush. I've never had problems using them multiple times in one night personally. I've hit them with sissy hypno videos 10+ times in a row, deep inhales that go for 10 seconds, etc. I usually use the bottle until it doesn't give me a high that lasts longer than 20 seconds. Which is usually about a month after opening or so. Store them in the fridge or in a cool place. Shake before each use, and sniff straight from the bottle or use a cotton ball and sniff it like that. Don't get any of the liquid on your skin as it could burn after a while, and don't ever drink it.

Yours Truly, Max - 26/M/NEO

Mam said on Mon, 21 Dec 2020 at 07:50...

Welcome, Max. Thank you for your contribution, some sense at last!

Anonymous said on Sat, 26 Dec 2020 at 21:38...

Thank u for the info

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.