Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

I ordered this for my gooning sessions

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Always. Everything
on Fri, 4 Dec 2020 at 05:08

Always. Everything said on Fri, 4 Dec 2020 at 05:08...

I just ordered this and will let you guys know if I like it. To be honest, I've used something similar and liked it but it was too expensive. These are cheap and and be replenished on the cheap.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072FH739C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What I had before was labeled by RUSH but was $10 for 1. This is 12 for $6. Shipping was free because I have the membership option.

Always. Everything. said on Mon, 7 Dec 2020 at 00:44...

The cotton wick or whatever it's made of seems more designed to capture oil but does capture the liquid. It does work. These are dirt cheap. You can get 12 for $6 right now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072FH739C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

MarcoPolo said on Mon, 21 Dec 2020 at 19:25...

Loved poppers in the past when they were sold, in sex shops in Canada. Government bans them, had a horrible experience buy some English Brand knock offs I bought from Craig’s list
Haven’t touched them since. thought I would try out Toronto Poppers.
Ordered a couple of bottles of Double scorpion because all the high praise
Paid for priority mail, 35, two bottles cost approx 150 total with postage
Couple of considerations, covid and Busy season mail.
The mail has been brutal the last few months I had problems will other packages arriving late.

My poppers after one month are still in NY state stuck in Jamaica New York, I’m in Vancouver. However my communication with Toronto poppers has been good, they reply back to emails quickly and have been helpful. This slow delivery is not fault. But if your planning on ordering maybe wait until the holidays session over are prepare to wait over a month or more.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.