Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Gettting EU Poppers in the US

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Dawn 0319
on Sun, 25 Oct 2020 at 16:25

Dawn 0319 said on Sun, 25 Oct 2020 at 16:25...

I keep hearing about how much better poppers are in Europe then in the US. Anyone know where we can order EU poppers that deliver to the US? Thanks.

Wowza said on Sun, 25 Oct 2020 at 21:13...

There are plenty of people who share the opposite opinion. There are a few US web shops that ship to the UK now I think. It really is a matter of preference! The reality is that US poppers are good, there are even "artisanal poppers" now in the US.

Euro poppers = (mainly) pentyl nitrite (akin to amyl)
US poppers = (mainly) isobutyl nitrite (PWD Rush formula)

I say mainly as there are other formulas about...and even mixes. The important thing is to watch out for Chinese origin formulas with weird labels, or copycat labels. But even some of those are good (according to reports here). It is a confusing world! oh and wear a mask wherever you are!

Glory Hole Joe said on Mon, 26 Oct 2020 at 01:27...

I usually only buy PWD branded Poppers. Based on my research. The bigger PWD branded bottles have the hologram sticker on the lid while the smalled PWD Rush has the red cap. I've tried the copy cats and there is a difference.

Wowza said on Wed, 28 Oct 2020 at 19:39...

Chinese copycats are mainly no good I guess.Rush should be only IBN. I think from what I heard that many brick and mortar stores stock Chinese goods. Basically because they are buying from some middleman, who wants the lowest wholesale price obviously.

Glory Hole Joe :-) hows that going now with COVID and all...never tried it but am tempted.

Glory Hole Joe said on Sat, 14 Nov 2020 at 03:55...

Still going strong. Nothing has changed.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.